US$110
US$100
AC Hotels
The Bristol Panama Hotel(Panama City)
US$159
Hotels.com
Hotel Coral Suites(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$56
Tryp by Wyndham Panama Centro(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$50
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$56/night.

Crowne Plaza Panama(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$77
  • Pool
Aloft Panama(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$58
TripAdvisor
US$233
  • Pool
Albrook Inn(Panama City)
2,176 results
All reviewstrump ocean clubtrump hotelbarcelona restauranttejas restaurantinfinity poolpunta pacificaroom servicewine barocean viewbeautiful hotelturn down servicehotel lobbyhigh risebreakfast buffetfree shuttlemultiplaza mallcasco viejo
Reviewed 7 April 2012

Intravel extensively on business all over the world and have seen the best and the worst the world has to offer. This hotel ranks very high even though they are just getting started. The rooms are impressive with a very modern design although they are very open with a tub in the full view of the bed. I found the bed very comfortable. The restaurants were delicious and the service was very good. I had an excellent experience with the entire hotel staff and they provide prompt and complete solutions to my questions/needs. The gym is extensive with a great selection of machines and free weights. I will be back the next chance I get!

Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank pjcashman
TOCGM, General Manager at The Bahia Grand Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2012

Dear Pjcashman,

Thank you for all the kind words about the Hotel and our staff. We are glad to know that you had an amazing time and that you enjoyed the room and food from our restaurants. One of our goals is to give excellent service to all of our guests.

We hope that you will have a chance to visit us again!!!

Reviewed 29 March 2012

Service in the restaurants and hotel was terrible. What attache service....something I only read about but never actually received? Bed was way too soft to sleep on.
All in all a very poor experience and I never want to return to this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
7  Thank KCBYT6875
TOCGM, General Manager at The Bahia Grand Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2012

Dear KCBYT6875,

We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy our bed as we have received overwhelmingly positive experiences from our guests. Our Attache Agents diligently contact every guest with a call upon arrival and before departure to assist with any needs they may have. Our Attache Manager will be contacting you privately since there appears to have been a lapse in service during your stay. We would also appreciate your specific feedback with regard to our hotel and restaurant service so that we might improve. Again, we regret that you did not have a positive experience during your stay but would like to assure you that it was not indicative of our commitment to providing excellent service.

VP & Managing Director

Reviewed 28 March 2012

Unfortunately, the hotel forgot our 5:30am wake up call so in a rush we left the hotel yesterday morning (3/26/2012).
In our rush, I forgot to take my $700 out of the locked safe!!! I called immediately when I reached the USA. I am still waiting for a return call from the "manager"... I don't understand why there is any delay. This safe was locked with MY code - only someone with the ability to override my code could have gotten in.
I'm awaiting a call from VP Mark Stevenson regarding this situation.
Right now I am stunned that a hotel of this calibre is taking so long to return our calls and our money. I will update my review once I have resolution to this disturbing situation.

Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank JJDombo
TOCGM, General Manager at The Bahia Grand Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2012

Dear JJDombo,

As per our telephone conversation on the morning of the day following your departure, our Security Team followed the established procedures for opening a guest’s safe, which involves at least two independent individuals being present. The housekeeper called Security when she noticed the safe was locked and a Security supervisor and a Security officer both responded. All three were present when the safe was opened. Unfortunately, the safe was empty. We truly regret your loss, however, our investigation, including a review of the corridor security cameras, has found no indication of unauthorized entry into your room nor liability on the part of the hotel. Our guests' safety and comfort is of paramount concern and I hope I was able to convey the thoroughness of the efforts that were taken on your behalf. Please call me personally if you have any additional questions.

Mark S. Stevenson
Vice President & Managing Director

Reviewed 26 March 2012

My husband and I needed a couple days to decompress with our eleven month old daughter after a few eventful days in Bocas (where it rained all the time). Arriving at Trump Towers was like arriving in paradise, the staff and concierge were amazing and went the distance for us. The room was beautiful, the bed was like sleeping on a cloud. The infinity pools and great service we experienced really buoyed us back up for the rest of our trip. Also, happened to be a pretty good deal and the breakfast buffet was amazing. Would definitely come back here in a heartbeat!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Dear Alisha_7E,

We understand even leisure travel can bring unexpected weather surprises and challenges and we are glad we were able to provide a welcome respite for you and your family. Our TrumpKids program is one of the ways we welcome families with young guests. We are a city hotel in a thriving metropolis and your comparison to "arriving in paradise" is the highest of praise. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to seeing your daughter grow with each return visit.

Reviewed 25 March 2012

great spot , great views, wonderful staff and food. not the cheapest spot in the world, but its vacation so you can splurge a bit ! would for sure go back !

Room Tip: get an ocean view
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends

Dear BWBrooklynNY,

We recognize you have many options when travelling and we thank you for choosing Trump Ocean Club. We are glad you had a memorable stay and will endeavor to make each return visit a flawless stay and a true value!