My wife and I loved our 37th floor room with balcony. Sleeping in the bed is like being "on a cloud.". The pool deck offers an incredible view of the Pacific Ocean from the 13th floor, and the gym is top notch as well with machines and free weights.
The service was slow, but we expected this, given that it seemed to be the case for all of Panama City.
I ordered a burger "medium well" while at the pool, and received one that was rare. Fortunately, the front desk clerk removed the charge from my bill. Most importantly, we were granted a 3:30pm checkout, which allowed us to enjoy the pool throughout the entire day before our 630pm return flight to Chicago.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising seventy stories above Panama Bay along Punta Pacifica's pristine peninsula, Trump Ocean Club® International Hotel & Tower Panama unites exclusive amenities, innovative accommodations and the signature services of Trump Attaché™. Steps from Punta Pacifica's sophisticated shops and nightlife, just five minutes from the financial district and minutes from Panama City—you have found the perfect setting to unite business with pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump Ocean Club International Hotel And Tower Panama
- Trump International Hotel & Tower Panama Panama City