I just stayed at the Trump Hotel this week, The staff speaks English and is overall extremely helpful. The mian lobby is extremely pretty and I was very very impressed with the overall pool area. Loved the design and how everything was spaced out. One of the nicer hotel pool areas compared to many other hotels I have been to in Panama City. A major imperfection is the hotel's pool staff. While they have many people on duty, they are all busy talking to each other and chatting on their cellphones. It took over 45 mins. to get poolside menus and towels. This was totally unimpressive and not up to Trump Hotel standards. A minor let down was that the elevators are very confusing when you first arrive.
Other than the low quality of poolside service, the stay would have been pristine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising seventy stories above Panama Bay along Punta Pacifica's pristine peninsula, Trump Ocean Club® International Hotel & Tower Panama unites exclusive amenities, innovative accommodations and the signature services of Trump Attaché™. Steps from Punta Pacifica's sophisticated shops and nightlife, just five minutes from the financial district and minutes from Panama City—you have found the perfect setting to unite business with pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump Ocean Club International Hotel And Tower Panama
- Trump International Hotel & Tower Panama Panama City