The hotel decor was sleek and the room very clean. The infinity pools are beautiful, and the ocean and city views are spectacular, especially at night from the 66th floor bar. And the virgin pina colada we had there was the freshest ever.
As other reviewers noted, the rooms have the oddest bathtub placement ever seen. The tub is angled across the near right side of the room, blocking the way from the bed to the shower, commode and the twin sinks, wrapped with a surround curtain. If you find the right wall switch, the floor around the tub is lined with courtesy lights (the architects knew guests would be bumping into the tub in the night, but set up this obstacle course anyway. Go figure.)
Despite the mildly challenging layout of our room, the hotel is beautifully situated, the staff is genuinely helpful, and our visit was quite pleasant. We would return to the Trump International again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising seventy stories above Panama Bay along Punta Pacifica's pristine peninsula, Trump Ocean Club® International Hotel & Tower Panama unites exclusive amenities, innovative accommodations and the signature services of Trump Attaché™. Steps from Punta Pacifica's sophisticated shops and nightlife, just five minutes from the financial district and minutes from Panama City—you have found the perfect setting to unite business with pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump Ocean Club International Hotel And Tower Panama
- Trump International Hotel & Tower Panama Panama City