“Great Meat Resturaunt”

Ranked #153 of 1,249 Restaurants in Panama City
Price range: US$10 - US$60
Cuisines: Moroccan
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A fine dine restaurant who offers great lunch and elegant dinner. most of the meat products are imported. all the meat products are glatt kosher by the supervision of Shevet Ahim' panama. We also offer fish and Vegeterian dishes.
Reviewed 31 January 2017

My family had such a good time here that we went twice. Its near the Sortis Hotel and Casino. Fantastic menu.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

To me, this is one of the premier steakhouses in Panama City and to top it off, this restaurant is kosher as well.
It has an excellent menu with a nice bar in the front.
Service was excellent each of the three times we went.
I met the owner there. You could see her concern for each of her guests.
I truly enjoyed this restaurant and would recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

Our visiting friends were so excited to find a Kosher restaurant during the holidays.
Then the truth hit - no chilled white wine, corned beef sandwich served with over cooked, dried out, day-old sliced roast beef, chicken shawarma that was absolutely without taste, dry and day-old at least.
Service cannot be rated as there was none.

All-in-all a terrible experience that we - and we hope you as a reader - will never subject ourselves to again.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

I was a bit down on Lula but not anymore. On my previous two visits to Panama, several of the menu items were not available. Now with a new menu and updated and expanded offerings, Lula has earned my confidence. A great perfectly grilled steak, fresh fish and bone marrow with a creative twist, Lula by Darna leave your mouth watering. Fresh bread starters and great always great service, Lula is a Panamanian gem for the locals and travelers looking for a great Kosher meal on the road.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

The ambience is that of a kosher Manhattan restaurant (though it was very empty). The food was OK. But they charge even more then NYC prices. We had the Cowboy Steak, $80 and it wasn't as large as you would expect for that price
The staff is borderline friendly and a little weak on English.
Also, not very accommodating. We bought the $80 steak, Fish entree, appetizer, and drinks (cocktail, 2 beers) and when we asked for some more bread, they gave it to us and charged us an extra $3, I never had that happen to us in NYC