Albrook Inn(Panama City)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$50
Hotel Coral Suites(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$56
Tryp by Wyndham Panama Centro(Panama City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$64
US$53
US$120
US$109
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$135
  • Pool
Aloft Panama(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$98
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$149
US$58
TripAdvisor
US$221
  • Pool
All reviewsfour pointsdef stay here againethernet connectionsteam roommultiplaza shopping centerfull buffetmini cupcakescheck in was easybreakfast includedfloor roomoutdoor poolthree nightsfitness centerhot watermini fridgecasco viejomarbella
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

We loved this hotel. Location is great. Staff is mighty friendly. Nightly rate is fair. Breakfast is delicious (and we loved being able to tell the chef how we wanted our omeletes or whatever egg variation of your choosing. Very nice selection of fresh fruits, juices, deli meat, breads...
Room is comfortable and spacious.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2016

Perfect downtown hotel and the staff is very helpful...Two bars with great service and walking distance to many cafes & rest. Rooms were comfortable and clean. The outdoor pool area is very relaxing and clean.

Room Tip: ask for a room with the view of the spiral building--amazing
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 October 2016

I have to thank the staff for helping me in finding a lost bag. Regarding the hotel, the breakfast could have much more variety althought the few variety is of good quality. Rooms and common areas are clean. I had problems every day with my key and I had to go down every day to activate it. Staff in general very polite. I'll go back because of the good price.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2016

the hotel was hard to find with unfamiliar eyes .. i didnt see a sign to indicate that the hotel is in this direction but a little navigation and i found it... no valet parking ..so i had to park the car my self and go to front desk... only one employee working at check-in...!! but the rooms were very clean and quiet.... tub and shower available... i didnt really like the small bottle of water for $2 but i guess that is the going price... restaurant dining was very nice and suggested... pool was closed during the night so only the workout room was open.... check out was ok...again with everyone checking out and one staff member working...

Room Tip: any room not street side...lots of horn blowing during the day
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

There are so many bad things were ahold I start? Maybe I'll start that in the reservation it say check in at 11:30 but the hotel say it's 15:00 - after asking nicely (raising my voice) I did get my check in on time. Maybe I'll start by saying that the rooms smell so bad and moist with mildew, the carpets smell very bad and look old and dirty, the rooms have Windows but u can't open them so basically this hotel wants u to choke to death... Let continue... I changed 2 rooms until they were nice to give me the junior suite (I'm not sarcastic the were really nice) ofcorse u die slowly and choke to death but u already to tired to do something about it so u say to yourself it's ok, just stay out as much as u can, but... At night... You sleep in a bed that gives u feeling that u sleep in your deed aunt bed - same smell same atmosphere and no oxygen - I got up sick and sad. Let's continue to breakfast - have u ever seen 50 Mexicans eating for an omelet - well, now I have. Poor breakfast, old bread, bad service, 1 type of meat and 2 cheese, no I is cleaning the tables after some 1 get up, if u don't ask - they won't refill anything, also problems with the wifi - stay away stay away stay away - this is a warning.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
SercotelP, Director General at Sercotel Panama Princess, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2016

Dear Mr. Tomer

Receive a warm greeting from Sercotel Panama Princess Hotel.

We appreciate your comments that contribute to our continuous improvement process.

Sercotel Panama Princess have as main objective the satisfaction of our guests so we offer to you our apologies for your experience.

We want to inform you that we are now under Sercotel Hotels brand, well known worldwide, we are taking all hotel reviews to take the respective measures.

We are looking forward to your next visit, and we will can exceed your expectations.

Best Regards