I stayed a week at Sercotel Panama Princess. My room was clean, but the beds and curtains were old. The room was in need of updating. Some of the other facilities in the hotel were also in need of maintenance (cloudy water in the pool). These were my only complaints. The view from my room was an incredible view of the city landscape and some of the creative sky scrapers that can be seen there.
The wifi was acceptible to good depending on the time of day. Be sure to ask for the password when you check in.
I had a room rate with breakfast included. The breakfast was very nice and included fresh fruits, juices, wonderful local coffee, a local hot dish, pancakes and eggs, if desired. For the small increase in room rate, the breakfast was very good value.
If you want a very convenient location to restaurants, shopping, entertainment, banking and public transportation, Sercotel Panama Princess is worth a look. We heard that they had some remodeled rooms, so I recommend you ask for one of those.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- City Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sercotel Panama Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Panama
- Four Points By Sheraton Panama Hotel Panama City
- Sheraton Panama City
- Four Points Panama City
- Panama City Four Points
- Panama City Sheraton
- Sercotel Panama Princess Panama City