US$114
Albrook Inn(Panama City)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$50
Hotel Coral Suites(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$56
Tryp by Wyndham Panama Centro(Panama City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$66
US$55
US$135
Aloft Panama(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$102
TripAdvisor
US$233
US$223
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Stayed here on a trip to Panama City, loud banging on my door in the middle of the night , when peeped through the door was an I identified man who wasn't a part of Hotel staff (you can understand how this lack of security feels in a foreign country)

Ever day the key to the door stops working

Standing outside the hotel door , a football team staying at the Hotel started throwing water balloons at random people on the street, one almost caught me

Lack of security or any reasonable order and the hotel staff just does not care.

I've stayed at MANY hotels in different countries but high, mid and extra budget end ; this is by all means the single worst hotel I have been to.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 December 2015

I have stayed at this place many times. The staff is friendly, the room are clean and large and the swimming pool on the roof has great views. You have to walk a ways to catch the subway but a taxi is always outside waiting. Great value for the price.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for a week beforr I had to leave because of unexpected issues on my two weeks trip. The rooms are clean and staff is nice but construction constantly can be annoying. I did not use pool because the construction was directly facing it and was not a good view. The street hotel is on is close to metro and restaurants and casino. A taxi is easy to catch to take you anywhere in panama.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 March 2015

I was 3 weeks at this Hotel.. It is in a terrible street. Dirty smelly, all broken down.. The whole time ,6 days a week for 12 hours a day there is construction. I went to the pool but it was very unpleasant as there was constant drilling and noise. That is not the hotels fault but its still not good.
The cleaning of the room was very good and efficient. The restaurant staff was very nice, but the food was boring and always the same and no variety I guess its ok if you stay a couple of days but to have this boring same breakfast for 3 weeks its not fun.
I actually saw a rat coming out of the garage in front and going in a hole in the restaurant next door, as I was waiting outside for a taxi.
The area around is quite shady, not good to walk around after dark, and it gets dark early in Panama The metro and buses are quite close. But there are no decent restaurants close. Even though they say there is.
At the front desk most of the people did not speak a word of English. Only a couple. So to get any information was almost impossible. I had plenty of time so I figured out things for myself.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank salsaqueen97
Reviewed 18 September 2014

I have stayed here several times over the last four years when I visit on business. It is a very good choice for a Bella Vista business hotel. It is in the middle of the business/banking district on a side street so traffic noise is low. It very easy to catch a cab by walking a half block to the corner; or the hotel will call a cab for you. The staff have always been nice and very helpful. The rooms are large for a Panama hotel which has a living area and small kitchenette with a microwave and refrigerator . They are a little dated and need updating but clean and overall okay; the A/C are window units and some are little noisy. I had no problem changing rooms for this reason the last time I stayed there. The breakfast is included and very good There is free wi-fi in all the rooms and the common areas; and they provide two computers for those need it. There are also several restaurants within walking distance. I know I will stay there again on a business trip.

Room Tip: A nice little "local" cafe next door for a quick and good lunch.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business