“Comment from the spot at the City of Knowledge”

La Parrilla de la Estancia
Ranked #523 of 1,217 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 31 October 2016

I spent some days in the City of Knowledge for a conference. As the place is a bit far away from town, I ate a lot in the Plaza (a food court). Undoubtedly, the Parrilla de la Estancia was the best place to eat there! Great option for a fast food court!

Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

Was shopping when we decided to grab a quick bite. I ordered a chicken kabob with yucca frita side. Each Meal was $6.99. Also ordered grilled chicken with salsa. Both Served on a hot plate with non plastic cutlery.

It was actually pretty good. I have spent $30 on kabobs that were not nearly as good.

I would eat here again and recommend it if you are at the mall and not interested in a full restaurant dining experience

Reviewed 3 August 2015

I tried the food of La Parrilla de la Estancia in Albrook mall.
The food was great, well prepared and for a really nice price.
A great choice for a quick lunch.

Reviewed 3 August 2015

We were at the Multicentro mall at lunch time and decided to give this restaurant a try. There is a good selection and once you place your order and pay, you are given a wooden number sign to take to your table, where your order will be brought to you when it's ready. The food was good and cooked nicely. The most difficult thing was just placing the order since they don't speak English. While she wasn't the friendliest clerk, she was patient and we finally got through the process, even getting across how we wanted our steak done.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

The food is excellent. I came two days in a row, first day I got the whole fish and the second day I got the steak (churasco). The second day I guess we got here too early and there was no salad yet. Also don't expect anyone to be friendly, you aren't coming here for smiles and they don't work in the hotel so customer service is non-existence. I came here with a native Panamanian on both days. The service was no different than when my other two english speaking friends came.