Lowest prices for your stay
US$109
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$109
ZenHotels.com
US$85
Hotels.comUS$109
PricelineUS$109
getaroom.comUS$116
2,372 results
All reviews great hotel bus station local airport rooftop pool front desk staff hotel is located convenient location tocumen airport old city albrook panama canal gym taxis cab proximity uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 November 2021

PROS
-great location which is near the city airport for short domestic flights
-delicious sushi restaurant inside hotel
-connected to the Allbrook mall
-very safe and clean
-friendly people
-reasonable senior rate
CONS
-staff needs to speak more English. I speak Spanish however an Amerian based hotel should have its staff multi lingual...

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Glenn Simon, General Manager at Wyndham Panama Albrook Mall Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2021

Dear Alzira Z,

We appreciate your recent stay at Wyndham Panama Albrook Mall Hotel & Convention Center and your comments. We appreciate your feedback and we have taken the appropriate measures for our staff to become more fluent in English.

We hope during your next visit, you will be able to notice the difference with our staff's fluency in English.

Hasta pronto!

Reviewed 20 November 2021

I was here for almost a week and I thoroughly enjoyed my clean, safe, and we'll maintained nice hotel connected to the Albrook Mall.

Room was clean, and was maintained daily. I made a few requests and they were immediately attended to in 5 minutes. Bathroom was cleaned daily by house keeping; bed was made daily, also. The tiles at the entrance were moped. And soap, shampoo, paper cups, tea, toilet paper was restocked.

The front desk staff was constantly busy. They checked me in smoothly. Special mention of Guillermo and Ariel, they speak good English and all the staff is polite. All the front desk staff is excellent. I wish I knew more Spanish!

Bell men, will get the door for you. Damion speaks good English.

Special mention of Diana, for helping me with United Airlines issues. She speaks good English and very nice.

I asked front desk for white papers for writing and they quickly provided it.

Very nice restaurant and breakfast is buffet style. A lot of fresh fruits, hot dishes, potatoes, rolls, bread.

The 8th floor has a pool. Very nice place to sit and relax.

Due to COVID, signs for precautions are posted all over the hotel.

If are interested in shopping, Albrook is easily accessible without getting out. Nice convenience because it rains frequently, here.

Thank you to all of the staff, of the Wyndham Panama for making my stay comfortable.

There is also a place to reserve taxi and tours.

Wyndham Panama, I plan to come back and stay here, again in near future.

I have attached a nice view of surroundings from 8 the floor near pool.

Based on my own experience, I highly recommend staying at Wyndham Panama Albrook Mall.

It is also near a local airport. The international airport is about 25 minutes drive. Cost of cab from Tocumen Airport to Wyndham Panama is about $35. It is reasonable knowing that it will make daily lunch and dinners completely easy.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Glenn Simon, General Manager at Wyndham Panama Albrook Mall Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2021

Dear JayKapil,

Thanks for your recent stay at Wyndham Albrook Mall Hotel & Convention Center. We are pleased to know you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and our staff met all of your needs. I will certainly let those, that you mentioned by name, know you appreciated their kindness and attentiveness.

We appreciate you highly recommending our hotel and we hope to have you as a guest again.

Reviewed 16 November 2021

Overall excellent establishment worth patronizing especially if you happen to be quarantined. However, the food menu is limited and the featured items are overpriced. The room delivery charges are excessive.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Glenn Simon, General Manager at Wyndham Panama Albrook Mall Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2021

Dear Mousaafir,

We appreciate your recent stay at Wyndham Panama Albrook Mall Hotel & Convention Center and your review. We will review your comments with our Food & Beverage staff.

We hope you choose our hotel during your next visit to Panama.

Reviewed 5 November 2021

good facilities, good service from staff, delicious food. I did not understand very well how it worked to request cleaning of the room, because they did not do it every day as is customary in other hotels

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Glenn Simon, General Manager at Wyndham Panama Albrook Mall Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2021

Dear 900denylorena,

Thanks for your recent stay and we are pleased that you enjoyed our delicious food and the great service from our staff.

We apologize about any confusion with your room being cleaned and will discuss this with our Housekeeping team.

Hasta pronto!

Reviewed 18 September 2021

Great resort, staffs are friendly and offer great service. Sherilyn at the reception was excellent. I will definitely come back to this resort, would definitely recommend to anyone. The location is also great

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Glenn Simon, General Manager at Wyndham Panama Albrook Mall Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2021

Dear tsteen300677,

Thanks for your recent stay and your review. We appreciate you recommending our hotel to your friends and family.