Aloft Panama
US$162
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
US$199
Crowne Plaza Panama(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$77
  • Pool
Ramada Plaza Panama Punta Pacifica(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$92
US$116
US$95
Hotels.com
Radisson Summit Hotel And Golf(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$92
AZ Hotel & Suites(Panama City)
US$61
US$51
The Westin Panama(Panama City)
US$175
  • Restaurant
All reviewsspg pointscontemporary designbliss productsatlapa convention centerbeautiful bathroomhip hotelgreat hotelhuge roomcoffee machinean upgradebusiness tripcomfortable bedshotel is centrally locatedocean viewwithin walking distancefront desk staffcasco viejo
Reviewed 22 October 2015

Stayed in Aloft for 3 days. The rooms were HUGE and clean, however couldn't help but notice some items not fully finished, shower tile group missing in places etc. (this is a brand new hotel)

They charged me for a 3rd person in my room when indeed the 3rd person was not in my room. It was too late when i had noticed.

The keys for the elevators only let you get to your floor. We were there for a wedding and 90% of the wedding party was on the 17th floor so any time we needed to get up there we had to meet in lobby and get escorted up. They didn't offer us a card that would just allow us up there even if we were a floor below.

Rooms had good A/C and very comfortable Beds

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Sara P, General Manager at Aloft Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2015

Dear KACLV,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It's great to know that you enjoyed our Aloft rooms While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience.

Reviewed 3 October 2015

I've been in this hotel for a 4 day business trip in Panama.
It's a simple, minimal hotel - but modern and well equipped.
The personnel is welcoming. The rooms are big and of original set-up - it was a pleasure for me to work on emails and phone calls on that desk with city view through a big glass window.
I didn't try any food in the hotel so I can't say.
The position is good, close to many of the town's night stops.
The structure shares Sheraton's hall therefore very well supplied with services.

The only one thing for me which worked towards all these positive comments was the poor capability of handling a birthday party which degenerated through the night and morning in various hotel floors, disturbing much the sleep until morning and leaving the hotel corridors, elevators and halls in the typical dirty/sticky disco morning conditions. I didn't think this was in line with the style this hotel should want to keep, neither in line with the organization a hotel with these prices should have -. (fortunately i spent much of the night out).

I recommend it for any end : business, couple, single - and i will probably end up going again.... Always IF you don't end up mixed in an adolescence party to keep you from sleeping.

Room Tip: High floors = wonderful view
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

Aloft is a newer hotel connected to The Sheraton. The lobby is modern and chic. We got a room on the 17th floor with a great ocean view that was very spacious. The room has everything you need in amenities and included WiFi and some waters for the mini bar. Pool is very nice and well taken car of, lots of seating to just chill or loungers for sunbathing.
The breakfast downstairs is ridiculously expensive. Instead we walked through to the Sheraton which had a great bakery for very cheap. Our daily breakfast cost about $2 and we grabbed coffee for $2.50 in the Aloft Lobby. The location isn't stellar as there really isn't too much around for restaurants or shopping, but using the Uber App we were able to get around the city for a fraction of the Gringo rates the taxis were charging (regardless of what zones or negotiations the prices are still grossly over inflated)
There is an amazing burger joint 2 blocks towards calle 50 called Corner 76 that is a must try!!
Mall is about a 15min walk as well.
Would stay here again. Good value for money.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Sara P, General Manager at Aloft Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2015

Dear Cudabear88,

Thank you very much for your review, it’s great to hear that you loved our design and the idea of staying in Aloft & Sheraton Panama and Convention Center was an advantage for you. The Aloft brand is ideal for a modern and chic experience.

We look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

My spg platinum got me an upgrade to an Aloft suite. Great room lovely views. Very modern and comfortable. Great welcome amenity for VIP guests.
The best of aloft experience THE SOAP. yes for those use to travelling hotel amenities may become boring and you use to bring your own. Wish all Starwood hotels used this is AWESOME

Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Sara P, Manager at Aloft Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2015

Dear Gustavo E,

Thank you for your valuable feedback we received from our Aloft Panama Hotel. It is so encouraging to receive the positive feedback that you enjoy our SPG Platinum VIP guest’s amenity and upgrade. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back with us again.

Regards,

Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

Wow this hotel is very hip and modern. I used my spg points for the first time to get a free night. Lucky me. This literally has the best pool I have ever seen. It is a little on the small side but this pool is gorgeous and sexy at the same time. Free wifi too.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Sara P, Gerente at Aloft Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2015

Dear Laura T.,

Allow me to thank you for the time taken to provide us with your valuable feedback. I must also express my gratitude for your comment on our Splash pool and sharing your awesome photos!!

We are always grateful for the positive comments such as the hip and modern, that is part of our vibe.