Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$66
Agoda.comUS$73
TravelocityUS$66
Orbitz.comUS$66
1,077 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 February 2020

As we travel with kids we always try to get a good breakfast. And this hotel have it!! They have an awesome selection of Fresh fruit juices. Parking Can be difficult if you arrive late, spaces fill up quick. Rooms are comfy. Definitly We’ll come back.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
EfrancoNovotel, Front Office Manager at Novotel Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2020

Dear N19V,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review Novotel Panama City on TripAdvisor community.

I am delighted that you had such an enjoyable stay and found our complete breakfast to your satisfaction.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back on a future occasion.

Warm regards and we hope welcoming you back when you visit Panama City.

Reviewed 31 January 2020

The room was excellent and the staff were superb.
I needed help in printing my flight documents and the front desk personal were extremely helpful in helping me with this process.
A special thanks to Misael Bejetano for making this happen and thus easing my frustration in this process.

Date of stay: January 2020
EfrancoNovotel, Front Office Manager at Novotel Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2020

Dear Wdpeters,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Panama City.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team, specially Misael. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Eric Franco A.

Reviewed 28 January 2020

The room needed cleaning. The fridge was unplugged and I had to plug it back in. I realized after a few days. I had temperatured-sensitive medicine in the fridge that went bad because of this. I travel a lot and I do not remember any hotel that doesnt allow for late check out. This one is the only one!!!

Date of stay: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com

Dear Sunshine703076,

Thank you very much for your comment through TripAdvisor.

We are sorry you didn't enjoy your stay at Novotel Panama City. Please receive our truly apologies as it was not so good as expected.

Please rest assure that we have check your comments with our management team and the corrections based on your stay with us had been taken.

We will be glad to welcome you back again! I am sure, next time you will have an unbeatable experience and then your score and experience will have 5 stars!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 13 January 2020

Very nice modern hotel. Novotel is close to restaurants,, supermarket and the metro station. The rooms are large and spacious with excellent views. Front desk staff speak English and are accommodating. Breakfast was good, just needed a little more variety.

Room tip: 9th floor , room 911 had excellent views.
Date of stay: December 2019
EfrancoNovotel, Front Office Manager at Novotel Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2020

Dear youngbloodcdy,

Thank you very much for sharing a nice review after your experience with us!

I couldn´t be happier to hear that our team together with our central location made your stay in Panama City so special. Thank you for remarking the location and the service provided by our staff. It was a real pleasure for the whole team to assist you.

We hope to welcome you again very soon!

I remain at your entire disposal for any further assistance.

Best regards,

Reviewed 11 January 2020

Everything is OK. The staff are not rude, but they are also not that friendly either.
However, I think this might be the dirtiest Accor hotel I've stayed in. The bathrooms were not cleaned and still has hairs from previous guests. The floors were not swept. I think the worst part is the stains and the mould on the sofas!

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
2  Thank Adventure52621200183

Dear Adventure52621200183,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am glad to learn that you had a good stay with us during your visit to Panama City.

On another note, please accept our most sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations with the cleanliness of the room provided. Your feedback is highly appreciated, it will help us to continue growing and improving our services.

We hope you could trust in us in the near future. I will be pleased to personally assist with the reservation and find the most suitable room according to your needs.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Kind regards,