Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$26
Hotels.comUS$26
eDreamsUS$26
CheapTicketsUS$26
Agoda.comUS$26
Trip.comUS$27
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 January 2018

In Panama for a week. My Guide, Roy Lang, suggested this colorful little joint, one that I would never have thought to be a good fit. I was so wrong. This was a really cool, small hotel, with a rooftop pool, where is had a spectacular view of the newest part of the city. Staff and guests alike were friendly. My room was not fancy, but certainly adequate. I don't speak much Spanish, but I learned a bit more while there. The restaurant is okay, prices are reasonable, and you are in the 20th century downtown, 2 blocks from the subway.

Room tip: Learn enough Spanish to ask for a nice room at check in, smile, and flash a bit of cash for gratuity. That'll work worldwide!
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Reserve rooms the previous night(in writing & in person) for for me,friend and sister. The next night the prices were alot higher.The same receptionist and the taxi driver were in collusion,thus were attempting to sham us. We had to lug our heavy baggage elsewhere in this not too secure area at nig
ht. Bad initial experience for friend and family ....You have been warned

Room tip: don t go there
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 December 2016

Booked hotel Latino for one night only, glad it was only for one night since it reminded me of a very cheap motel.
Infrastructure is old and they haven't made any updates to it in what seems to be a very long time! Hotel rooms are very tiny, they could have at least one coat of painting and a nice TV... TV is from 15 years ago, at least! For my surprise, bathroom had a nice size and was very clean!
This hotel has a restaurant that doesn't seem inviting, or clean. So we didn't ate anything in there. Location is average, there are definitely better places to stay than Avenida Cuba.
It has a nice pool in the terrace and it looks very good and clean in pictures, but its just disgusting. Water was green instead of blue and had yellow bubbles in it! Definitely hasn't been cleaned in ages!!
In my opinion, there are better places to stay for a similar price.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2016

It's a simple hotel with reliable wifi and tv and private room. The desk staff is nice and friendly, but the attached restaurant staff is the worst I encountered in Panama. They won't allow a guest to borrow a drinking glass to take to the room. You'll have to have your wine in styrofoam cups. I told them that it's a small courtesy to a paying guest and they just dismissed me. I also got the feeling that they don't like dealing with foreigners.

Room tip: Any room is ok because it's not a busy noisy street
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

The staff here helped us make a phone call and gave us travel tips for the next leg of our trip toward San Blas -- something the nearby Mamallena hostel wouldn't do without signing up for one of their tour packages.

Two blocks from San Tomás metro line, which you can ride easily to anywhere in the city. Beats a taxi!

Rooms are basic but the shower is large with good hot water and pressure. Make sure your A/C works, ours didn't. Also make sure you get a window, not all rooms have them.

The rooftop pool is perfect after a day of hot walking around the city!

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple