Lowest prices for your stay
US$22
Free cancellation until 25/01/22
Booking.comUS$23
PricelineUS$20
TravelocityUS$22
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 May 2013

I went their just for the night before my flight back home. I forgot my wallet and call them. The Manager told me that he have place it in their ''Safe'' and wait for my friend to come pick it up. I called them the day before my friend went and they confirm they have it and they are waiting for her. The next day when she arrived they say that they didn't have it and lie. They just stole my wallet with my Iphone ! More over, I got bed bugs too ! So please go anywhere else but not there ! Don'T trust anybody there !

Date of stay: April 2013
Trip type: Travelled solo
5  Thank AnikL232
Reviewed 28 June 2012

The hotel is cheap, but I really expected more according to the price,
People who work there are awful, irrespectful and not kind at all.
The rooms are horrible, bathroom horrible, everything is awful.
The breakfast is ok, but it doesnt worth it if all the rest sucks.
My suitcase was attraped on the elevator for half an hour cuz it broke down, and the pick up system sucks..

Date of stay: May 2012
1  Thank ValeriaRodr
Reviewed 24 March 2012

pros: brewed coffee at the breakfast buffet. cons: the rest of the buffet sucks. they say they have wifi in the rooms but it was 'down' for the one night i stayed. fled to the Hotel Marbella. much better. they couldn't have cared less at losing the 3 more nights i planned to stay. staff dealt with me with simmering hostility the moment i walked in the door. room was dirty. no towels, no toilet paper. no remote control for tv. temp control on the ac was broken. floor drain in the bathroom had a razor sharp piece of metal sticking out of it. right where you stand at the sink. thoughtful. always travelling with duct tape i covered it and then put a towel over it. after requesting the aformentioned articles the housekeeper was clearly frosted and clearly i expect too much. hotel is located on an incredibly noisey corner. i very much got the impression that this is a hotel for panamanians and not tourists. if you need to stay in the bella vista district try the Hotel Venecia. $15 a night cheaper, clean and friendly. even better to stay in the El Cangrejo district.

Date of stay: March 2012
2  Thank BluesSeeker
Reviewed 15 March 2012

If there is one thing that I love about Panama are their skyscrapers and beautiful buildings that surround Panama City. However, when I travel to Panama, I stayed at the Hotel via España for about 3 days. The hotel is average, they do have AC & WIFI w/Internet access, the bar was ok, and breakfast was good enough for me and the rooms are ok, but noisy.. no amazing views. The only good views are the ones from the skyscrapers and of those beautiful buildings across from the hotel.

Let me tell you my story! When I got to the hotel from the airport, I decided to take a shower, and I make sure that the windows were closed, so I proceeded to take a shower, well, I did not realize that the (bathroom) window was open! Moreover, right across from that little window there were condominiums. I am not sure if anyone saw me; however, I was so embarrassed! Ok.. Lesson learned! Before taking a shower make sure, that you cover the window with a towel or you will become the evening show for the people who live across from the hotel!

Ok! Enough about my shower show! Anyhow, overall, this hotel it is just average and I cannot complain about the price, I guess it was ok also. The staff was nice to me and my trip highlight was when I was introduced to my Panama Canal tourist guide, He was charming, helpful, patience and very professional. My trip to the Pma Canal was awesome! Ok.. I guess that’s in another review.. Smiling! Would I go back, perhaps yes! I know now to cover the bathroom window!

Room tip: Make sure to cover the bathroom windows with a towel ;) stay away from the rooms facing the street, because of the noise. Get up early for better breakfast choices!
Date of stay: June 2011
1  Thank Lotus L
Reviewed 7 December 2010

The room was depressing. The lighting was poor. The bed sheet was very thin; it pulled away from the mattress. The moment I saw the room, I knew I had to find another hotel.

Date of stay: November 2010