Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$81
Hotels.comUS$81
eDreamsUS$81
Trip.comUS$91
TravelocityUS$81
PricelineUS$95
All reviews multiplaza mall front desk walking distance very nice hotel breakfast was included location was perfect excellent stay booked this hotel city panama eduardo uber taxis
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 October 2021 via mobile

This hotel Ramada plaza Punta Pacifica i panama is the worst service I have experienced in my life. The owner kicked us out of the hotel because we ate some seafood from the local seafood market Mercado del Moriscos in panama. I asked permission from the restaurant manager before bringing the food inside. She agreed as long as my friend will buy few bottles of wine. My friend said he will buy few bottles of wine from the restaurant. The owner saw us eat and asked us to pay $75 surcharge. We agreed to pay and then he told the manager to kick us out of the restaurant and the hotel. They kicked us out me and our 4 friends from the hotel. This is the worst experience I have had in panama. He charged us $105 for the wine and $75 for eating at the hotel. This owner of the hotel Ramada Punta is a disgrace to the people of panama. I am not coming to panama any more. Hopefully no one stays there at this hotel. Honestly the hotel owner does not like people of different race. He was very angry with us for no reason.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank sanju n
Reviewed 5 October 2021

I can't say enough good about my experience here. I visited twice in one month and both times were excellent. The front service desk employees were friendly and helpful, the room attendant kept my room clean and well-stocked. I felt safe in my room to relax and not worry about whether or not could take my shoes off.

Room tip: Ask for a room with a view toward the ocean
Date of stay: September 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Ramada Plaza Panamá Punta Pacífica, General Manager at Ramada Plaza By Wyndham Panama Punta Pacifica, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2021

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at Ramda PlazaPanama by Wyndham . Our goal is always to exceed your expectations! If there’s anything we can help you with during your next visit, please don’t hesitate to let us know. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 4 August 2021

Very nice spacious room, comfortable, clean and the bathroom with large size shower glass panel is perfect. The roof pool and gym are always clean and well organized with a view on the ocean. This hotel is 2 minutes walking distance from many restaurants serving diversified excellent food and about 10 minutes walking distance from the Multiplaza mall where you find everything from shopping to eating (this mall is the same as Aventura mall in Fllorida!).

Breakfast is healthy and very good offering different dishes. Staff is professionnal and always there to help. This is a family-owned hotel and it shows, you can be served in Spanish or English. My wife and I were here for business and we will be back for sure.

Date of stay: July 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Ramada Plaza Panamá Punta Pacífica, General Manager at Ramada Plaza By Wyndham Panama Punta Pacifica, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2021

Hi Mr. Richard,It was a pleasure serving you your wife. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and being so open with us. We hope to see you again.

Best,

Edward Peralta GM

Reviewed 10 July 2021

Absolutely outstanding hotel perfectly located and beautiful decoration . Helpful, friendly staff (Edward) who go above and beyond to make sure you have the best time. It was my birthday during our stay, which we had not mentioned, It was a lovely surprise ! Also an excellent breakfast buffet with Covid restrictions and protocols. We will definitely come back and I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Rooms are quiet
Date of stay: July 2021
Ramada Plaza Panamá Punta Pacífica, General Manager at Ramada Plaza By Wyndham Panama Punta Pacifica, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2021

Dear guest,

First of all receive a cordial greeting from the team that makes Hotel Ramada Plaza Panama Punta Pacifica, as well as our gratitude for taking the time to send us your opinion.

We are happy to know that our privileged location and the excellent quality of our services and facilities have been of total pleasure. As you know the breakfast Buffet its limeted due the restriction of the Heath Ministery of Panama, for your Kinds words THANK YOU.

We are pleased to have met your expectations and have enjoyed #ViveLaExperienciaRamadaPlaza.

We hope to have the honor of having you back.

Best regards,

Ramada Plaza By Wyndham Panamá Punta Pacifica

Reviewed 3 May 2021

Durty .. durty toilet , shower Cristal's never been cleaned ,no hot water at the shower ( I wait 20mn... Still not ) ... You better try an other one .... ..for 140 $ ...
And the reception ... Not the best..

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 141jeanphilippes
Ramada Plaza Panamá Punta Pacífica, General Manager at Ramada Plaza By Wyndham Panama Punta Pacifica, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2021

Hi,Mr Jean
Sorry but you are review a wrong business, our Hotel its still closed since 16 march 2020.