Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$40
eDreamsUS$40
Agoda.comUS$40
TripadvisorUS$40
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2017

After traveling internationally (Road Warrior) in excess of 25 years, I started out by staying in the less desirable hotel (motel) options (on my dime) and in the end, well, when you deliver for the enterprise slave drivers - I earned the expensable right to stay at some of the best. 20+ years of more than 225 nights away from home - I know a great lodging deal from a bad one. I'm back on my dime, expatriate, new business outside the cushy confines of Gringoland interstate exits with no soul and what I found at this establishment is that is was a killer deal. I'm reading here (other reviews) that the staff was unfriendly, the furniture was scuffed up and the pillows were not fluffy enough....Yup, the furniture is a bit scuffed up, the pillows were not the quality of a full service Marriott or Hilton etc and I initially thought the attitude at the front reception / desk area was a bit off but that proved wrong by the end of my 4 day stay - three months ago and I am rebooking for another 4 days after I finish up this review detail. This property is a low cost, clean (yes - exceptionally, including the tiled floors, scuffed up furniture, bathrooms, sheets, pillowcases, towels, hand towels), ultra convenient (walk outside and there are an amazing selection of outstanding dining options, not one or two - try 20+ in a cool, safe location that was fun to walk around and explore where I was going to dine within a two block area), fast free WiFi, new 40" flat panel LED HD TV, Air Conditioning that could turn my room into a cold food storage facility, free breakfast (fruit bowl, one of the options, is extra big, fresh, tasty and muy delicioso that includes Juice and Cafe), swimming pool (for those of you who like swimming in public pools) with two tiers of deck on the top of the building that made for nice evening of photography with it's outstanding views, security outside / inside 24-7, computer room with several tasking stations, nice clean lobby / with comfortable seating if waiting for a taxi, simple restaurant that was ultra clean, that had excellent java, cold cerveza if needed and the common restroom (in between the lobby and simple restaurant) was clean and never out of paper towels or hand disinfectant liquid soap. I was upgraded to a balcony unit after my first evening when I paid for three additional days, and as I like a Cigar from time to time - well that was convenient and oh yes, that upgrade came with a small refrigerator (not a cube) that kept my ancillary fruits and bevs close and cold.

The rate i'm going to pay in few minutes upon booking this again, is $43.00 per night. For all the whining i'm seeing here from some of the reviews, well, it signals that these folks can't take a few imperfections like some discolored silicone repair caulk in the bathroom, don't read Latin folk very well and need to book down the street into the Hampton Inn or better. If you need that and can't live without cushy - this is not your place. I'm mission oriented to get the little business I have to do in PC accomplished, have a few spectacular meals and dead head back to Costa Rica - cost effectively.

Pura Vida!

Room tip: Ask for a balcony
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank vistavox3
Reviewed 18 May 2017

There is no category just to review Panama City itself. So I chose a location at random in order to leave my comments. I never visited this hotel. We saw Panama City only in passing (from the canal). What a surprise. High rise buildings and skyscrapers began to come into view, visible over the intervening hill. Then, as we got closer, more and more tall buildings came into view. The movie “The Tailor of Panama” not withstanding, I guess I didn’t expect to see the conspicuous development. I counted more than eighty buildings of thirty stories or higher. That just doesn’t fit my imagined picture of Panama City. In fact, many of those high rises contain condos that are purchased by foreigners. Frankly, I was hoping for a charming little town. Towering cranes dot the skyline. From what I saw, I really have no desire to go back. Perhaps I’m selling it short, so I went ahead and gave it four stars.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2017

This hotel is not one of the better ones. Very tired room, scratched furniture, broken drawers, double bed, skimpy pillows, broken shower head, not up to date on maintenance at all. Wouldn't stay again. Breakfast was "free" and not much choice. Look for better. Several in the general area. Construction next door, if a tall bldg, then any view will be cancelled. Staff not friendly, nor even caring. Old style key locks, without security chain or deadbolt.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

I understand not everything can be done but just a small effort or even make it seem like you're trying goes a long way. Before the stay i sent many mails requesting payment info in Spanish and English but no reply.. Then the staff was also unwilling to make an effort to comply.. How won't a hotel charge a credit card unless you don't turn up? I would not recommend this place unless you really have no choice... They don't deserve it

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 April 2017

Don't spend your money here.
The people are unfriendly. The two women behind the reception are awful.
The room and the food is not special. The room smells musty.

Only the swimming pool on the roof is nice, but that's all. I'm never going back to this hotel (and that's the first time I said this in my life).