Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,667 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2020

Nice hotel rooms. I didn't experience any noise in my room likes others mentioned but I was on the 8th floor (about half way between the bar on the ground floor and the rooftop bar). The gym was pretty poor but ok for a quick workout.
Fairly good location with a supermarket and loads of shops in one direction, and a few bars and restaurants in the other direction.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 4 March 2020

Nice and convenient hotel in downtown Panama City. Walking distance to the Rey supermarket and Via Argentina with a great selection of restaurants. Hotel is clean, not fancy but has everything you need. Airport shuttle available with a fee. Would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 15 February 2020 via mobile

Room is clean "double beds" are kinda narrow. There is a Nespresso machine but no pods. Asked front desk, they are "switching over" the front desk guy got me coffee from the restaurant which then charged me for it. Just inconsistent behavior from staff. Saw the nightclub but it didn't bother us.

Trip type: Travelled with family
customerserviceHOPC, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Oriental Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2020

Once more we thank you for sharing your experience with us and look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

Our room was always cleaned and refreshed, every day for the two weeks of our stay: to the way we found it when we checked in on the first day.
Thank you KatHia González for doing such a good job, we really appreciate the effort!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Again we thank you for this wonderful review, it has been a pleasure for us to read and we look forward to serving you again soon

Reviewed 28 January 2020 via mobile

This hotel steals, bottom line. After accidentally booking here I quickly advised Expedia that I would like it to be cancelled as it was booked 10 minutes earlier by mistake (and after reading all the reviews stating how disgustingly unclean this hotel was and smells like urine in the rooms). Finally, after MUCH arguing, the hotel agreed to refund it. Now, 2 days later, this hotel is fraudulently using my credit card to book charges AFTER I have received cancellation confirmation and the refund. Please stay here if you enjoy being stolen from and sleeping in a filthy hotel that reeks like piss

Date of stay: January 2020