Lowest prices for your stay
US$79
Free cancellation until 27/01/22
US$75
Free cancellation until 29/01/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Lol.travel
US$69
Hotels.comUS$79
Agoda.comUS$73
PricelineUS$75
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 July 2021 via mobile

We understand we are in difficult times with the pandemic, so some leeway should be given. However, we arrived late evening and the check in man was lovely. We went to our room and the card did not work to power the room, so no lights or ac. We called the receptionist who came to check and after agreeing that it was broken informed us the only room he had for the night was a twin room. We were fine with that given the situation. We moved rooms to find no coffee maker so he kindly brought us one. The following day we asked re the room and were informed it was fixed, so we moved rooms back. No coffee maker again! Both rooms ac were noisy and the twin room was next to the gym. Late into the night we could hear loud voices keeping us awake.
We booked with breakfast included but were not informed it would be delivered in bags from outside. Therefore they did not know i was vegetarian. Had I known this I would have informed them in advance. In fact the food was not worth bothering with. It was cold, dry and tasteless.
Our fridge in our room didnt work so our milk turned sour.
The staff were all very friendly and helpful but the quality of service was not the best.
We won't be staying here again.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2020 via mobile

I stayed two nights at this hotel. It is very clean, well located, has a beautiful pool on the rooftop, and above all the staff is really helpful, committed and caring (reception, pool, housekeeping).
A special thank you to Sara and especially Armando with whom my stay would not have been the same.
I definitely recommend the hotel and I will choose it again if I ever come back to Panama City.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Sebouu
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

Pretty much everything you could want- good location, clean, comfortable, and friendly! The breakfast had a nice selection and the pool and rooftop bar were very nice! The pool isn’t giant, but if you’re looking for lounging with a great view it is perfect! I would stay again and recommend it to friends and family because it’s budget friendly and low stress.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2020 via mobile

I was very pleased with my room that I booked through TripAdvisor. I believe it was $50 no refund.

Go to the rooftop for excellent views of the city.

Excellent restaurants are within walking distance of the hotel

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 February 2020 via mobile

Good price and close to Argentina subway station. Very friendly and helpful staff. They let us have our room hours before the official check-in time. Good local Panamanian restaurant just around the corner.

Trip type: Travelled with friends