Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$106
Hotels.comUS$88
Agoda.comUS$88
PricelineUS$88
Lol.travelUS$106
All reviews front desk amazing hotel compared to other hotels an excellent place to stay beds were very comfortable price was reasonable convention center in town the check in process great customer service housekeeping staff great stay every morning clean hotel enjoyed my stay the room was nice easy access
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2021

The staff was kind and very polite. Close to many stores and eating spots. It was nice and relaxing. We went for a funeral and everyone was more than accommodating. WE took our pet with us as well, and the staff was very supportive during this hard time. Courtney at the front desk was so kind and cheerful. She was a nice person and to see her smile daily was awesome during these times.

Date of stay: February 2021
Wyndham Garden Alexandria, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2021

Thank you Ms. Angela for choosing to stay with us. Allow us to express our condolences for your loss. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We hope to see you again under more cheerful circumstances. Beat regards to you and your family. You are always welcome here!

Reviewed 24 February 2021 via mobile

A friend and I stayed here and we were helped by Sharla at the front desk. She is the nicest, most helpful person we’ve come across on our trip. 10/10 thank you so much for everything! Very nice hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Wyndham Garden Alexandria, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2021

Thank you soooo much for your very kind words! I will be sure to pass on your review to all of our employees. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. It certainly was our pleasure to serve you and your friend. Thanks again. You are always welcome here!!!!

Reviewed 24 February 2021

I stayed recently at this hotel and Sharla was working the front desk and very helpful. Her customer service was outstanding! She helped me with getting a room during a busy time and an ice storm in town. She always made sure I was comfortable during my stay there. The accommodations are very clean and I would recommend this location to stay at.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel while you were in Alexandria. We appreciate your very kind words about our hotel and staff. I will definitely share your review with all of our employees. They will be thrilled that you gave us five out of five stars! It was a pleasure to hear that we excelled in our hospitality to you. We hope you will stay with us again. You are always welcome here!!!!

Reviewed 8 February 2021

Stayed in a suite, very clean and modern space. Nice bathroom with tasteful design. Beds are comfy, love the pillows. Guest services were responsive and courteous. Sharla at the front desk was a delight to speak with, she was quick to help make the stay comfortable and convenient as possible.

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wyndham Garden Alexandria, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2021

Thank you so much Ms. Hannah for your very kind words in your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. My staff will be delighted to see that you gave us five out of five stars! It was certainly a pleasure to have served you while you were here with us. Thank you again. You are always welcome here, Hannah!!!

Reviewed 27 January 2021 via mobile

Room was beautiful. I work for wyndham garden in new orleans and I must say MRS.SENCEE was by far the sweetest person you could ever meet. The room was amazing, clean and smelled fresh. I have worked at this property when it was the sai hotel but to see this transformation made my mouth drop. Keep up the great work, I will be back...

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Wyndham Garden Alexandria, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2021

Thank You so much for sharing your experience! We will be happy to have you back anytime! We will share this with staff and housekeeping.