“A well run restaurant”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 5 July 2018

Returning from a 3 week road trip, this was our 1st night back in the States as we headed for Florida from Nova Scotia. We were promptly seated and served by Nikiee….. My wife enjoyed a Margarita while I enjoyed the large pint of cold beer. We had a ribeye ( prepared as a Gluten Free item) for her and a Sirloin and ribs combo for me.... both arrived in a timely basis and were cooked as ordered. Total was a $52 bill..... and after all our seafood in Canada, which we loved, the meat was a nice change.

There was ample parking and the location was easy to find. There was a mixed crowd there but seemed to lean towards the younger set.... but as I near 80, everyone appears younger to me anymore! At any rate, we enjoyed a good meal well served and would not hesitate to eat there again if we are near Augusta.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Was not happy with my meal, But they made it right. Staff was friendly and helpful. It was a monday and I was given a military discount of 20 percent. Nice deal.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

I love this place. It’s not my usual style being we are Seattle folk, but there’s something about their friendly wait staff and quick service that makes the experience of being here even better. Decadent at times, but irresistible to any hungry family or couple. Go ahead and pick your steak on the way in, all the prices are reasonable and, don’t forget the rolls, plain butter for me though. Will be back for sure!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Great food fun atmosphere. Family friendly and nice staff. We were here with a large group for a weekend wedding in Augusta. We had a lot of fun.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I go Wednesday night for wild west Wednesday at Texas Road House 11 oz and 8 oz stakes for a great price plus 2 sides . plus they gave great meals for 9.99 check out there web site for hours plus the nights on 9.99 specials

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!