“Grand daughter loves it ”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #17 of 102 Restaurants in Augusta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We were thinking of a late lunch spot. Our grand daughter said, how about RedRobin? It was quiet there at 3 pm , and we got great service. Love their strawberry lemonade and sweet potato fries. Always consistent. You can depend on them.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I go once a month and is it always the same no but it is always good at the minimum. I can go alome or with the family. My kids love it here and it has a great atmosphere, friendly staff and food that is always the same. I got a burnin love for this place and the rewards program is stellar.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Excellent burguers, surprisingly good chili and one of my kids loved the maetballs. Very good service

Reviewed 14 April 2017

I ordered a take-out lunch of a Pig Out Tavern Double Burger with french fries ($8.99). The burger came with bacon, tomato, lettuce, American cheese, and a bacon-crumble aioli. REALLY GOOD and a huge amount of food! I had to save the second half for lunch the next day. For some reason, I prefer two thin hamburgers (double the cheese?) over one huge disc of meat. Delicious and reasonably priced. The fries are not my favorite, but you certainly can't discount the quantity! When you have a hankering for a good burger, I would give this place a try!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We love Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and it is our favorite place to eat in Augusta. Service and Food are great..