“Amazing restaurant and price”
Review of Great Wall Buffet

Great Wall Buffet
Ranked #30 of 102 Restaurants in Augusta
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

We were on our honeymoon in the states and I wanted to find a good Chinese restaurant and this was the perfect fit. They had a lot of choices to choose from and at a very good price and could not have asked for Better and food was always fresh wich is another plus.

1  Thank MrRevue72

Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

I really enjoyed this place when it first opened. Lots of variety fresh and hot food. I thought the chicken wings where some of the best around. Then one day I had a wing on my plate and noticed something on it that looked odd....a tiny feather!! It grossed me out I instagramed it and haven't been back since gross!

2  Thank Matt_Shartin
Reviewed 7 August 2015

Great Wall Buffet in Augusta, ME, has a large selection of food. The food was nicely prepared and hot. There was service with a smile.

1  Thank John H
Reviewed 29 July 2015

tThe Great Wall Buffet had freshly prepared food that was hot and delicious.The restaurant was clean and the servers were friendly.

1  Thank kdw114
Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

After seeing this place during my business trips I decided to give it a try so I ordered takeout. While waiting for my food the staff was very friendly and happily engaged in conversation. When I got to my hotel and opened the food, I was very satiafied with not only the quantity of food but also the flavor. The General Tso was pleasantly spicy, which was a plus because most places do not spice it to my preferences. I will most definitely be a repeat customer.

1  Thank El_Dredge70

Been to Great Wall Buffet? Share your experiences!