“Terrific service and a ghost story to boot!”
Review of Mission BBQ

Mission BBQ
Ranked #5 of 44 Quick Bites in Annapolis
Reviewed 29 July 2020

I stopped in after one of my ghost tours (I am a guide) and got delicious salmon BBQ. Noticing my colonial garb, the manager told me an odd story when the building first became the BBQ place after many years as a Hardware store. Spooky!

Date of visit: October 2019
MISSIONBBQ, General Manager at Mission BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2020

Hi there, thanks for your review and for visiting us here at MISSION BBQ! Come back and see us again soon, thanks!

Write a reviewReviews (83)

Reviewed 28 January 2020 via mobile

A fellow veteran I served with took us to Mission BBQ before a Navy basketball game. We were greeted as soon as we entered. The staff was very friendly and explained the menu and ordering process. As a veteran I really enjoyed all of the military patches and memorabilia that decorates the restaurant. The food came out quickly. Everything was delicious. I had sausage with jalapeno and cheese and a side of bbq beans. My shipmates had brisket, which was very tender. The bbq sauces offered were all very good. At 12 noon the staff asked everyone to stand as the National Anthem was played. I think more places should practice this. If you are in Annapolis, do not pass Mission BBQ up.

Date of visit: January 2020
MISSIONBBQ, Marketing at Mission BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2020

Hi there, thanks for your 5 star review and for visiting us here at MISSION BBQ! Come back and see us again soon, thanks!

Reviewed 6 December 2019

Food tastes amazing, super clean place, customer friendly staff, don't miss out if you are in the area.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank George K
MISSIONBBQ, Owner at Mission BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2020

Reviewed 4 December 2019 via mobile

When I see the words BBQ, I usually want to run the other direction. I must say I am glad we decided to have lunch here. The atmosphere was good and the employees were friendly and very helpful.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank Grammy1960

Reviewed 10 November 2019

Hungry? This is the one of the place to deal your cravings of Texas BBQ. I am not fond of BBQ but I must say this place fills my empty tummy fast at the least. The different BBQ sauces makes their food extra tasteful and yummy. Huge place with second floor to accommodate the Naval Academy. Good view of the inner harbor and town proper. The interior decor gives memorial to the men and women that serves our country. Love it.

Date of visit: November 2019
2  Thank happigolacky
MISSIONBBQ, Guest Relations Manager at Mission BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2019