“Cuisine? Take your pick!”

Noodles & Company Annapolis
Ranked #156 of 372 Restaurants in Annapolis
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 21 June 2017

International and American noodle/pasta dishes, sandwiches, soups and salads.
Fresh ingredients make this a can't miss dining experience. Great service and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

We have tried Noodles & Co before, but only recently found out that they can substitute ingredients in their bowls. Cucumbers instead of red peppers, add red onion, omit bacon bits, etc. So we had two delicious customized bowls for lunch, and at an affordable price too. We'll be back!

Reviewed 20 April 2017

First time visiting a Noodles and Company. We loved it! I wish we had a place like this near home. You can get a great meal here at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

I recently visited the annapolis noodles via an invite by son. I was surprised to see a nice diverse menu with lots of juicy dishes. I tried the new korean noodle dish. Spicer than i thought be was very good. Everyone at our table got something different ..Everyone enjoyed their meal. For the price , the dishes were excellent. Service was super fast. Great in that you aren't suppose to leave a tip. I really enjoyed our dinner and have been back once since.

Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

I walked by this restaurant the other day....the habachi kind of smell filled the air and decided to check it out.

I ordered Japanese Pan Noodle. It's caramelized udon noodles in a sweet soy sauce, broccoli, carrots, shiitake mushrooms, Asian sprouts, black sesame seeds and cilantro. I added the marinated steak to the noodles. The noodles alone are a whopping 710 calories for the regular bowl and 360 calories for the small bowl. The noodles were ok and I thought that the sauce was a bit too sweet. I didn't care for the cilantro topping - was hoping for a habachi flavor. I wouldn't order it again.

My husband had steak stroganoff. It's a marinated steak, mushroom sherry cream sauce, fresh herbs, cracked pepper, sautéed mushrooms, wavy egg noodles, parmesan and Italian parsley. The regular bowls is a 1170 calories and the small portion in 670!!! Stay away from this if you are trying to loose weight....but it was so good...worth the calories. I had a few bites and wished I had ordered that instead. I would go back for this.

The restaurant was clean but the placement of the soda machine was awkward. We were sitting right in front of it and I felt like people were hovering over us throughout our meal. I would highly recommend sitting by the windows.

If you like your food spicy, they have some good hot stuff you can sprinkle on your food.