“Nice spot in Annapolis”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: West Street
Description: Comfortable, yet Sophisticated. CARPACCIO offers more than just a menu of authentic Italian specialties. Revel in our uptown ambiance indoors or out while you savor the perfectly portioned and exquisitely flavored pastas, pizzas, meats and seafood dishes. Experience downtown Annapolis on our fountain view patio and comfortably enjoy observing the passersby. Whether you’re meeting a friend for an appetizer and glass of wine or celebrating a family or corporate event, Carpaccio Tuscan Kitchen & Wine Bar combines flavour, service, authenticity, ambiance & style to bring you all the best that Italy has to offer.
Reviewed 4 May 2021

The restaurant had a very nice atmosphere. We chose to dine inside but the outside dinning area also looked pleasant. Food was very tasty and service was very good. We were celebrating our Anniversary and as a gesture, dessert was on the house. Very nice touch and much appreciated. If you are in the Annapolis area, Carpaccio Tuscan Kitchen is definitely worth trying.

Date of visit: May 2021
1  Thank Steven B
Write a reviewReviews (319)

Reviewed 3 May 2021 via mobile

The best veal Parmesan I've had. The Penne pasta with vodka sauce was very good too. Nice place even better food. Service was good

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 25 April 2021 via mobile

This was a real nice surprise right across the driveway from The Westin hotel. The food was delicious, the service was very good and the ambience was very nice. Look forward to a return trip. The risotto was great....next time pasta!

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 2 April 2021

While visiting Annapolis with my husband on Spring Break (I'm a teacher), my 2nd and 3rd son wanted to visit us for dinner from Southern Maryland. My boys having a puppy, we needed a "Pet Friendly" restaurant. In researching for a nice restaurant that would accommodate us, I found Carpaccio Tuscan Kitchen was within walking distance from our hotel with a menu that looked delicious and reasonably priced. And let me tell you did they deliver. From the moment our server, Polina, approached us, she took very good care of us and brought a bowl of water for my boys's dog. Polina was very professional and extremely knowledgeable of the menu. Her descriptions of the specials and the menu was spot on. We ordered the Mussels (special), La Vera Mozzarella, and Carpaccio Di Manzo Parma for appetizers. For entrees we ordered Vitello Annapolis, Porcini Ravioli, and the Lobster Ravioli. Not only were the presentations of our appetizers and entrees so beautiful that they could be featured on the cover of Bon Appetit, but also, they were absolutely delicious and very large portions. This experience was one that I rate very highly, for all of us are "foodies", and we love to cook. To be able to enjoy such delicious food and excellent service (even the busser there was extremely attentive to us) at very reasonable prices was such a treat for me, my husband, and my boys. Thank you Polina, the busser, and the manager, for a very memorable and enjoyable evening at your fine establishment. I highly recommend your restaurant and will return whenever I am back in Annapolis. Kathy

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 25 March 2021

Tried this place for Annapolis Restaurant Week this past weekend. The menu was so packed with great options we ended up ordering other items as well.

I tried the Vitello Annapolis which was great and a nice portion. We also had the fried calamari and prosciutto with mozzarella special for appetizers.

Our friends has the pasta carbonara and the Chicken Francese.

Nice wine list and mixed drink options. They also have a big patio so if you are into al fresco dining this is a good spot. I'd like to go back in the summer when it's warm and enjoy the outside.

Date of visit: March 2021