“Nice lunch,great service”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 January 2020

Had lunch today. First time visiting. Had chicken tenders with curly fries. Very good all white meat tenders. Perfectly fried. Curly fries were crisp and delicious. Service was friendly and attentive. My diet coke was refilled without me asking. Enjoyable place with nice friendly atmosphere.

Date of visit: January 2020
2  Thank Illinois1
Write a reviewReviews (366)

Reviewed 7 December 2019 via mobile

We come to Annapolis once a year for work and were looking for a good place for lunch, looked on your site,TA, and found this place! We started with some crab dip, DELICIOUS! Lumps of crab meat galore! My husband ordered one of CIp’s Specials- the grilled steak sandwich and I ordered a crab cake sandwich! Let me just say this...I bit into the sandwich and lumps of crab meat came out the side! Now that is a crushin’ crab cake sandwich! The same thing happened to my husband with his steak sandwich! Outstanding! Thank you! We will be back!

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank geribethc
Reviewed 17 November 2019

Lunch before tour of Naval Academy, Had Crab/corn chowder ( should have ordered bowl it was so good!) and Crab Cake sandwich. Both of us thought better then previous nigh;s crab cake and I had it ranked #1. Yuengling to wash down and 2 happy people left.
Not to be missed!

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 12 November 2019 via mobile

We stopped in because the reviews are good. They have a nice selection of beer but nothing on tap, bottles and cans only. It felt very rushed and there was no rush. We had burgers, the chili and the quesadilla. Overall it was not bad they just could have been friendlier. We just felt like we were an inconvenience. A smile wouldn't hurt.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 6 November 2019

it was very enjoyable plan to go back again and would tell friends to go as well experience was well worth it

Date of visit: September 2019