“This restaurant s long gone- should be removed from restaurant list. Was replaced by Evelyns”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Regina's Restaurant
Ranked #168 of 368 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: German
Reviewed 17 September 2017

It is no longer there - was replaced by Evelyns - with which I was unimpressed regarding service and food

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Restaurant is no longer in West Annapolis. Their loss! West Annapolis is getting two new food outlets, one a coffee oriented place and the other is said to be a sit down breakfast/lbrunch/lunch spot.

Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

Another restaurant falls to upscale rents!
We loved this place for multiple decades but it just couldn't survive the higher rents many property owners want to charge.

Reviewed 30 September 2014

We've been to Regina's many times. Normally, the food was pretty good and the service was solid. On the last two trips, it seems there are new wait staff who are not as friendly, experienced, and helpful as the regulars. I watched my corned beef hash come out of an industrial-sized can and had an overdone, bland pumpkin pancake. On the omelet, we get two pieces of toast...we asked for one sour dough and one pumpernickel and the waitress said can you just pick one kind...the kitchen will probably get it wrong. For real? It's toast. We ended up getting the wrong toast in the end. For the price we paid, getting canned and bland food wasn't acceptable. It's time to find a new regular breakfast spot. :-(

Reviewed 19 September 2014

When we found out that Regina's would be closing, we decided to go try this unique family owned German restaurant. We went for lunch, and I think others that had learned about it closing were visiting for the first time as well. Consequently the service was slow; but the food was worth the wait. I had a Turkey Rueben and was not sure what I would be getting but it was outstanding with the fries, which are extra. I also tried the apple strudel, which I was going to take home but it looked so good I ate it at the restaurant without the added benefit of having it warmed up. We will go back before they close and I do hope they are able to find another location to reopen this very good German Restaurant.