“Diner Fare done very well”
Review of Double T Diner

Double T Diner
Get food delivered
Ranked #40 of 337 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 9 April 2021 via mobile

I love a good diner, and this one fits the bill. Great food and fast service with a smile. That’s about all you can ask for IMO.
One downside is the guy taking your money at the register. He had as much personality as a wood post and he wasn’t busy juggling 5 things. Left a bad taste at the end of an otherwise pleasant visit.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (334)

Reviewed 29 October 2020 via mobile

This 24hr dinner has an expansive menu. Free parking but the food was very good with fast service.I had but save room for dessert.

Date of visit: October 2020
2  Thank vincentlM9286QM
Reviewed 8 July 2020

I purchased take out from Double T Diner located at 14550 Baltimore Ave, Laurel, MD 20707.

Upon eating half of the quart of vegetable soup, a dead fly was discovered. I immediately contacted the restaurant who offered another soup! At this point, I will not step foot into this restauant again. A complaint was filed with the Prince George's County Health Department. Do not eat at this establishment.

When speaking with the manager, I explained that the cleanliness of the restaurant is extremely important during normal circumstances and especially during a Pandemic! With health stipulations placed on the operation of a restaurant due to Covid-19, now is definitely not the time to discover a dead fly in the soup!

If I were you, I would keep going to the next restaurant or a better idea is to stop at the grocery store, cook your own food, and eat at home!!!!!

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 9 February 2020 via mobile

Fast friendly service. Very good breakfast. Fresh made pastries and desserts in the case looked very good too.

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank UncleShrek01
Reviewed 2 December 2019

This was a great place to eat and we only wished we found it sooner. We came late night for some food. It was more than a diner. the options were wonderful and the dessert menu was excellent. We all had great meals with good portions.

Date of visit: November 2019