“Great local restaurant ”
Review of Vin 909 Winecafe

Vin 909 Winecafe
Ranked #1 of 337 Restaurants in Annapolis
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2021 via mobile

Small restaurant, two outside seating areas I ordered the margarita pizza absolutely delicious, we started with the olives and almonds they were warm excellent appetizer my husband ordered the cast-iron steak and my margarita pizza was delicious, for dessert ordered the butterscotch pudding excellent choice.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (724)

Reviewed 4 April 2021 via mobile

I liked the pizza and the delicious dessert. The staff were very nice and friendly (especially Eva); the best place I have been to in Annapolis.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 24 January 2021 via mobile

Best Pizza ever! Their fresh mozzarella with heirloom tomatoes and basalmic vinegar pearls is delectable, so is the crab roll with bisque dip. Reasonably priced and good service.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 13 January 2021

Very average. It was rated so high so I was excited. The food was just ok and I wouldn’t go back. There’s really nothing special about the menu.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 26 December 2020 via mobile

Arrived here with reservations for a mother/daughter birthday celebration dinner at 6:45pm. Seated promptly and Becki arrived to tell us of specials and take our drink orders. Ordered wine and apps and decided on dinner choices. Becki provided great service. Our food was delicious. We enjoyed outdoor seating in the evening under the lights.

Date of visit: September 2020