“Pretty Good Place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Not very crowded but it was a Tuesday night. Tons of tvs for sports watching. Service was excellent. Burgers were excellent and good selection of beers to be sure.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I ordered the grilled salmon plain over a "power veggie's" it was very good. I would recommend this venue again. Bath room was clean. I had the fresh black-berry ice tea it was very good!

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

This was our first time at the Greene Turtle and our waiter's third day of work. We challenged him with requests for nachos with the (amazing) crab dip, gluten free menu, and drink refills and he met the challenge with ease! The hammers (ribs) are very meaty and delicious and the flavored ice tea (peach) was the best I ever had! Even had a power outage during a severe thunderstorm. We would definitely return to this restaurant!

Reviewed 6 July 2017

We flew in and had not ate. So at 11pm my kids and I stopped to eat. All the food was good and they had great customer services. Will definitely return for parents weekend.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I'm not a big fan of sports bars because the food is normally just average and the service is nothing to get excited about however the service at The Green Turtle was excellent and our waitress really looked after all of us. The food was also quite good for a sports bar, not amazing but quite good. The crab dip and the hammers were pretty good especially if your hungry.