“Always short on staff.”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #139 of 372 Restaurants in Annapolis
Reviewed 3 January 2018

I usually order the fresh fish and it's been good, hot, tasty. Food is decent for a chain restaurant. Unfortunately, this location seems to be short on staff. During my stay, the table next to me was full of dirty dishes. It was an hour before someone finally cleaned it off. Tables are worn and need refinishing. Although my silverware was wrapped in a napkin, the fork was dirty (had old food on it). Silverware is worn and needs replacing. Is anyone grateful that it's the customers that provide a way for them to pay their bills.

1  Thank LoveJoy777

Reviewed 6 July 2017

chain restaurant so my daughter wanted the lobster bisque the night before she reported to the naval academy.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Had not been to Red Lobster in 3 decades. It was my daughters birthday, and she LOVES lobster, and since its in the name she chose this as her birthday dinner destination. And it was a nice surprise. It has evolved in the decades since my last visit, from a lower-end (think seafood version of Bonanza) to a valid seafood restaurant. The decor was warm and inviting. Service was quite good. The bread was great- we did ask for a second serving since it disappeared so quickly. Kids had specialty lemondase- very nice. My cocktail was spot-on. Appetizers were a bit delayed but waiter was very appropriate and apologetic. When they arrived- delicious. Love the seafood-stuffed mushrooms! Dinners ranged from lobster to steak & shrimp to chicken. All very good. Will definitely return

1  Thank Kraig M
Reviewed 29 May 2017

this was our third time here at this location. each time we ordered something different. each time we had a very good meal. from the soup to the main course. everything was good. our server each time was very friendly & helpful. the prices are good. it all depends on what you order.

Reviewed 9 December 2016

This was a first visit after maybe 30 years. I stopped by for late lunch early dinner. Ordered crab legs and 2 free sides. The crab was dry and tasteless, the clam chowder watery with no flavor (should be creamier) and the asparagus over cooked. I could taste garlic on the biscuits, but no cheese. Biscuits were dry and doughy. Asparagus were re-ordered and overlooked again. They should know to drop in boiling water and remove and place in ice water to stop the cooking process. On the bill, I was charged for both sides. The entree came with 2 "free" sides, except there's an upcharge for certain sides. Well, a fee is not free!

Service was very good, can't same the same about the food. Okay for young family since they have a kids menu. Waiters put their dirty hands on bar items, such as lemons. No manager was around to ask about my experience. The place was empty.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!