I went for Saturday lunch. I was immediately put off by the filthy windows. The more I looked the more my stomach churned. I went to wash my hands in the ladies room and notice one of the employees sitting in a booth with a large plastic bin filled with fortune cookies on the floor! Isn't that against health dept to store or even have an open container of food on the floor?
If it wasn't the sticky vertical blinds, greasy, dirty windows, filthy floor, or the bathroom that should be hosed down with bleach and I could go on and on. Don't bother going. I don't know how this place ever survives. Oh did I mention the flies that would not stop? Awful.
I don't care and I could not even remember the food because I could not stop thinking about the filth!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.