“My go to place for fresh fish”

Annapolis Seafood Markets
Ranked #125 of 372 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 11 January 2017

This is my stop if I am looking for fish, crab and shrimp. The fellows will help you with your selection or pick out your own from the different offerings. I like that you can get wild USA shrimp ! They also carry smoked fish like blue or salmon. The will cook your fish for a bit more. The crab cakes are great but pricey for the big ones!

Reviewed 23 December 2016

We've been coming here since 1993 and have never been disappointed. The don't always have something that you're looking for, e.g. King Salmon, but they always have something that you'll like. We've also been to their Severna Park location.

Reviewed 6 December 2016

You can find just about anything here, from a dagwood sandwich to sushi grade tuna. We come here for all our seafood needs, we will keep coming back too.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

I have been going to Annapolis Seafood for years. Recently on one of the days with drenching rain I stopped to pickup some shrimp and mussels for dinner. It was close to lunch time so I bought a sandwich to bring home. When I opened the box it didn't quite look like quite right and when I touched it the bread was hard! I wasn't about to go back out in the pouring rain to return it but I did write to the manager and told him what had happened. I got no response. Very poor customer service.

1  Thank boin64
Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Stopped for gelato.... However there was seafood fried,fresh... There were fresh oysters, my favorite.... Plenty of options even though we we had just eaten..... Yummy...