“A superb place for great Mexican cuisine in Annaplois.”
Review of Jalapeno's

Jalapeno's
Ranked #5 of 339 Restaurants in Annapolis
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 5 January 2016

I ate dinner here one evening whilst I was visiting Annapolis and had a great experience. "Jalapeno's" is located in the Forest Plaza Shopping Centre that sits just behind the large Annapolis Towne Centre Mall complex off Forest Drive. From the outside this restaurant does not look like much but when you get inside the décor and ambience is opulent and the menu is a mix of Tapas and Mexican cuisine.
I opted for the Chicken Fajitas which were some of the best I'd ever eaten (and I've eaten in a variety of Mexican Restaurants across the USA) and the Strawberry Margarita I had was simply delicious, even if it did give me a few cone-heads!! The service was excellent and the prices were very reasonable... Chips & Salsa - US$3.95, Chicken Fajitas - US$13.75 and Strawberry Magarita - US$7.75
I highly recommend Jalapeno's and hope to dine here again on another visit to Annapolis.

1  Thank Martin R
Write a reviewReviews (549)

Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

This is one of our favorite restaurants! If you go early for Happy Hour, it is a super bargain! But get there close to the start time or there won't be room in the bar! Love Love Love their Sangria! Favorites on Tapas menu include garlic shrimp, portabella mushroom (sauce is incredible with bead), steak. You really can't go wrong! Entrees are also delicious. Must go to restarant!

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 28 December 2015

Been wanting to try this place for awhile but always end up somewhere else. But decided to finally try it out the other nite and glad we did. We had chips and guacamole to start whispered was just OK but very fresh. Then we had 2 other tapas items that were amazing a mushroom one and a beef and potato both were very good and the service was very good. I
We will be back to try some other items

Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

We ate many dishes here including the chorizo tapas and the sangria is perfection

We come from California where the food has a great Mexican influence, and they is not really found here in Maryland. It's too Americanized here. So dining at jalapeños really surprised us

We can't wait to go back and try more dishes!

Thank M.e. P
Reviewed 9 December 2015

Nice upscale Mexican restaurant located in shopping center west Annapolis. My wife and I went there for lunch. Good menu and not typical items and did not appear to be of the frozen variety. My wife had a seafood Paella with chicken and chorizo. It was very good. I had a quesadilla with jalapenos and chorizo. Likewise very good and an item I had not seen before. Meals are not of quick variety. Furnishings were upscale.