“Nice Experience”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Conduit Street
Reviewed 13 October 2020 via mobile

We enjoyed our visit to Cafe Nornandie. Food was good and the atmosphere was nice. Our server was lovely but the service was really slow, we were there over 2 hours, and not because we were just handing around. I will go back, but budget my time accordingly

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank shehaf68
Write a reviewReviews (507)

Reviewed 1 October 2020 via mobile

Great service, delicious food - diverse menu , comfortable French atmosphere...my favorite Annapolis Restaurant. Been enjoying it since 1994. Save room for dessert!

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 27 September 2020 via mobile

We had reservations but they wouldn't honor our request for outside seating. The service was good but not great. The food was outstanding and that all reason you need to make this a must when visiting Annapolis. We shared the Brie appetizer, I throughly enjoy the fennel salad and other in our group found the cream of crab outstanding. The Veal français was delicious served over fettuccine. I sampled the rack of lamb and it to was outstanding along with a scallop dish. The brandied cherries and chocolate bar should be on your list for dessert. Truly a fantastic meal!

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 14 August 2020 via mobile

Came to Cafe Normandie for a rest stop. Had some wine: Barville Côtes du Rhône 2017. The wine was very good, despite it being a cheap wine from the Rhone region...I loved it! Did not have the appetite for food; however, saw many plate that were inviting...smelled very good and presentation was nice. Stop by and contribute to Annapolis' revival!

Date of visit: August 2020
2  Thank jayrodsan
Reviewed 19 February 2020 via mobile

After coming to the restaurant for many years, I've reached my limit. The menu is stale, and the prices have skyrocketed. The waitstaff is uninterested; the bread and salad were slow to arrive. We have been at our table for 45 minutes, yet haven't gotten our entrées, despite our orders being taken 4 minutes after we were seated.

Date of visit: February 2020