“ Not disappointing ”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We 'dined under the stars' on a Wednesday evening. Fabulous atmosphere, very friendly and attentive servers and very good food. Give it a go!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Dined here twice on Wednesday nights under the stars. Very busy, but typically you can get seated within 15-20 minutes. Good margaritas and nice sized draft beers. Try the chefs specials, the Molcajete dish is outstanding. Atmosphere is great! Live music, people watching and dining under the stars Annapolis style.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

We went to this restaurant on a Wednesday when we could sit outside and eat. I had thought about ordering an alcoholic beverage but the menu listed only soft drinks. Thinking that they didn't have a liquor license, we went ahead and ordered our meal. My wife had the casadilla and I ordered a pork dish. Both dishes came with refried beans. The casadilla was not particularly good. The pork was tasty. The beans were definitely fairly tasteless. Half way through our meal I noted that some other customers had alcoholic beverages. That's when I asked the server and was told that the restaurant had beer etc but those were listed on a separate menu which was not given to us when we sat down. This was certainly the first time I can remember not being told that beer, etc was available when I was seated in any food establishment. We were mostly disappointed and don't plan on returning.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Food was good and price ok, but the server charge us 20%, when I asked the server looked embarrassed so I saw she was ripping us off..

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

My parents and I arrived to a very friendly hostess who sat us down to a table and handed us two menus, said should we plus bring us a third. Now let me set the scene there was only one group at table. Five minutes go by I stand up and go to the stand to grab a menu. She was too busy chatting it up with waiters. Not even acknowledge that I had to grab my own menu.

After ten minutes finally someone took out drink order. My parents want to margarita the waiter did not ask which kind, just walked away and brought what I suppose he thought they wanted.

I will not be al that negative. My father loved his meal and the margarita. My seafood salad was ok. The cheese dip good buy expensive for the teenie tiny size bowl.

Come with intentions of little service and a average meal. Beware if you know and love Mexican food, this is not all that great. Oh well,check this one off the list. Been here and will not be back again.