“Solid seafood spot”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 8 December 2020

We managed to get seated fairly quick for a group of 12 on a Saturday afternoon with Covid restrictions in place. Service was quick and attentive and the food and drinks were good. Definitely worth a visit if you are in the area.

Date of visit: October 2020
2  Thank April T
Write a reviewReviews (1,119)

Reviewed 28 November 2020

I used to go here regularly back in the early 90's, this (Nov 2020) was my first visit since then. The food has improved, and really quite good. I miss the bucket of steamers (clams) that I used to get. Prices are up almost 30 years later (of course), but reasonable. The scenery is wonderful, and they are very conscious of COVID restrictions in this new time. Great place, well worth a visit or three.

1  Thank marcain
Reviewed 10 November 2020 via mobile

We were a group of 7 4 of us from the area. I don’t get it? Food was average as was service? All had different dishes no one disliked their dish but everyone said it was okay. Only highlight was the crab soup. It was good....could have had more crab in it but what soup couldn’t.

2  Thank coxgregg1987
Reviewed 8 November 2020

Yesterday my daughter ordered carry out and told to pick it up in 20 minutes, so we showed up and no one was at pickup window for at least another 15 minutes. We asked for non burned clam strips due to several recent bad experiences here, which to credit them they have made right! Was shown beautiful clam strip order however noticed one of our creamy crab soups was missing in the bag, also a recent problem here, which again, they made right. Took long time to get the other soup. My daughter is local and lives 7 minutes away. Food was ice cold, so she called explained she had a baby and couldn’t come back and the same man working the window came to phone said he was manager, said he showed clams and they weren’t cold. Really, I’m pretty sure they were so cold they were dried out! Explained despite being cooked right, they were cold! He hung up! How rude! I highly doubt any owner would approve of a manager treating a customer this way. We have been going here regularly since my daughter moved here 5 years ago because of the delicious food and the beautiful setting! Very sad. Good food doesn’t mean much without good customer service. We will miss it.

Reviewed 21 October 2020

Everytime visiting Annapolis if we have time and must visit this restaurant. You can always feel relax, happy when sitting there. The crab and seafood is good, and some other dishes with beer can make you forget all the annoyed stuff but just happiness.

Come here and enjoy the vibe, food, and the conversation with family and friends.

Date of visit: November 2019