All reviewswet barsitting areahalf wallspring hillminute drivedowntown annapolissofa bedwafflesfree breakfastwould definitely stay here againfront desk staffthe breakfast areaplenty of free parkingindoor poolnice jobhot itemsquiet area
Reviewed 14 September 2015

After sailing four days we wanted some pampering. I saw the pictures with the jacuzzi tub and booked immediately! Ther was some confusion with the reservation 1800 number, the rep was not sure which room had the pictured jacuzzi tub and I had to call the hotel direct. But it sent me to 800 reservation number this time with someone who could answer the question. Hotel check in was speedy and efficient. Room was on first floor, what a relief, just as pictured. Wonderful jacuzzi tub, and shower tub too. Nicely decorated with high ceilings, crown molding and a huge walk in closet!! The shower and bath areas were mold free!! Wow I was beginning to wonder if that was possible after most hotel we stayed in were horrible. The room had a nice sitting area, fridge, microwave and coffee station. Great lighting too. Nice cold ac and smelled nice. The parking was free and breakfast included, nice variety, eggs still tasted liked powdered eggs product, however there were hard boiled eggs if you wanted them. Free Wall Street journal and usa today. This hotel blows away some I have stayed in that were twice as much. I have stayed at courtyard Marriott and not been as impressed. The spring hill suites is a winner !!

Stayed: September 2015
Smerch112030, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am pleased that you liked the Jacuzzi room and I hope you will be back again soon.

Reviewed 8 September 2015

On short notice my wife and I decided to stay in Annapolis. I could not be more impressed with the service of this Hotel. Amanda helped us get into the room we wanted. Steve the GM is very coordial and remembered me from my previous business trips here. I like this place for a few reasons, the staff is very courteous and helpful, the beds are comfortable, the A/C works well and the fitness center has enough equipment to keep me happy for my workout. The breadfast is pretty good as well. I will be staying here again in the future and as a frequent Marriott Traveler this hotel is the one for me when I am in Annapolis.

Room Tip: The lower number rooms are farther from the elevators and that suits this light sleeper
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank UDbill

I am so pleased to see you back at our hotel and that you had a nice stay. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Hotel is clean, staff is friendly, location is excellent. We stayed here once before and this time did not disappoint. Bathroom is designed with the sink outside the bath/toilet room. Not our fav design because the sink is in a carpeted area. But, the sink is large with plenty of space to store 2 people's stuff. Bed was excellent (slightly firm) with good-support pillows. Rooms have a sep. living space. Sofa-bed and desk isolated from the sleeping area. We love this feature. The free breakfast had the typical selections with ample seating. Free WiFi speed was good and did not drop. Short drive to a variety of shopping and restaurants. Plenty of parking (they were sold out, we arrived at 11:00 pm Saturday night, around 12 avail spaces).

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Elrod_10

I am so pleased that your stay with us was a good one and I do hope you will come back again soon.

Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

An excellent hotel, well run and really good value for money. Everything is clean, the staff are very friendly and housekeeping made sure that we had plenty of supplies in the room. Not too far from the harbor area but quiet and with enough restaurants in easy reach. Would certainly stay here again!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Smerch112030, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2015

I am sorry your stay was a short one, but hopefully you will come back again very soon for another longer stay.

Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

I liked this hotel. Our room was small and the furniture crowded the room but it was very clean and comfortable. We were able to use the pool with our 4 yr old son, who had a great time playing in the pool. The breakfast buffet was a good spread, different breads, cereals, eggs, fruit, yogurts, breakfast meats and lots of coffee/tea choices along with milk and juice.

The staff was welcoming and nice.

There is a charging station in the parking lot.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family

I am so pleased that you enjoyed the breakfast I think we have some great healthy choices as well as the regular offerings. Please come back again soon.