“Good hamburger”

Fuddruckers
Ranked #154 of 368 Restaurants in Annapolis
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Great flavor hamburgers and good for a quick meal near the hotel. My strawberry shake even came with the extra part that didn't fit in the glass.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Great burgers, reasonable prices, and friendly service. Always consistent. We usually go for a late lunch - early dinner when it's not busy. Sign up for their rewards program and get a free cookie on the spot and coupons in the mail.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Me and my family decided to go here for lunch on the way to Washington DC from Ocean City, I got a burger and fries. The burger was excellent, you order your burger plain with your choice of cheese, and then when your burger is ready, you go to the topping bar to get lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and much more, there is also a condiment bar with ketchup, barbecue sauce, mayonnaise, and 2 different types of cheese sauce. There are also Coke Freestyle machines and a small arcade for the kids. They take Apple and Android Pay as well.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

The burgers are always fresh and awesome tasting. Some knock the sesame seeds on the buns. This place is not just good for burgers. Hot dogs, chicken sandwiches, salads, etc. . I've always loved Fudds. Not all locations are created equal. This is not the best one but anytime I ask my kids if they want to go there it is always a YES. Great place for a reasonably priced meal that keeps kids happy. Don't bother paying for cheese on your burgers. They have melted cheddar and jalapeño cheese dispensers to smother your burgers, dogs, fries, whatever..

Reviewed 31 March 2017

My friend and I enjoyed some of the best burgers of our lives here at Fuddruckers. She and I agreed that their burgers are exceptional and uniquely delicious. We had very little wait time to receive our food. Fuddruckers, without question, trumps other burger joints. It was worth a 90 minute drive for us!