“Great Place”

Mayuri Indian Cuisine
Ranked #22 of 63 Restaurants in Acton
Reviewed 3 February 2017

Mayuri Indian Cuisine Nagog Mall 5 Nagog Park Acton, MA 01720

Comments: I am a big fan of Indian food. This place didn't disappoint. It was new when I had dinner there, but they did great. Food was good, though they weren't really up on their drinks. I will say the house wine was really very nice.

Service: They worked very hard to make sure we were happy.

Seating: Comfy

Atmosphere: Sparse but authentic.

In the KNOW Tips:

Will I go back?: Absolutely

In Sum: Good food, good price, well worth patronizing.

Be Well, Travel Light, Keep Happy.

CA64

Reviewed 1 January 2017

This indian restaurant is a hidden gem. I went for dinner and the food tasted so good. Pretty much whatever we ordered tasted so good. Definitely going back!!

1  Thank Sonia R
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

If you are looking for authetic indian restaurant serving delicious food, this is the one to explore. The food served in this restaurant was so rich in flavors and tasted so good and fresh which I think many of the restaurants in India lack.

1  Thank soumya k
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Wife & I were craving Indian and decided to check out this buffet. I don't know what's wrong with some other reviewers' taste buds, but as of October 2016 the food here is not only flavorful, it's also very, very spicy - be forewarned, if that's not your thing. The selection was very good and the food was fresh. I really liked their tandoori chicken, and something I never had before, Manchurian idli. The place was almost filled up by around 2pm, with folks of mostly Indian descent - so that tells me a lot. There was Indian music playing on the speakers and Bollywood shows on the TVs to set the atmosphere; they also had what looked like shiny brand new tables set out.

Overall, we had a very satisfying lunch and I think $15 was a fair price.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Absolutely bland food with no flavor. We couldn't find a single dish that was actually tasty. Not a single one! I understand that large selection is a good thing, but shouldn't food taste good?

Been to Mayuri Indian Cuisine? Share your experiences!