“Breakfast Fit for a King”
Review of The Mill

The Mill
Ranked #15 of 20 Restaurants in Acushnet
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

A good breakfast can start anyone's day off on the right foot. The Mill does breakfast as good as anyone. Their omelets are simply delicious. I have visited The Mill several times over the past few years. I usually make this place one of my breakfast stops on every visit to this area. I have never been disappointed.
Always delicious food, great coffee, and very fair prices make The Mill a great local restaurant.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Went for breakfast with my kids and it was a bad existence from start to finish. The service was slow and unfriendly. The food was mediocre at best. Definitely better choices in town.

Reviewed 4 April 2016

This is a local place and we always find a seat and enjoy every time we stop for breakfast. The prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

The mills food is awesome never once had an issue everything is warm and delicious! Despite of going there after 10am things die down for the customers and the lack of waitresses. Seems like its a free for all for the workers who work here they gossip and talk LOUDLY about there personal life and took over half hour from when we finished eatting to see our waitress come out from the back never mind waiting and extra 15 minutes for our bill.

Reviewed 24 February 2016

Me and my friend eat here every weekend for breakfast. The Staff is very friendly and it's nice to go somewhere where everyone know you name and your coffee. Food is good and fairly priced.

Been to The Mill? Share your experiences!