“Great fast food/diary bar”
Review of Pedrin's Dairy Bar

Pedrin's Dairy Bar
Ranked #5 of 27 Restaurants in Adams
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Pedrin's is a family owned and operated fast-food dairy bar located on Curran Highway in the beautiful Berkshires. Since 1963 when the Deeb family came into full ownership of the property patrons have come back season after season for Pedrin's friendly service and tasty meals. Pedrin's still boasts original fan favorites like the Fish Fry, a delicious piece of the finest North Atlantic Haddock delicately fried and served a roll, and the Homemade Onion Rings, deep fried to crispy perfection. Also Pedrin's serves icecream, both scooped and soft serve with all sorts of delicious toppings to choose from.
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I have been there 4 or 5 times in the past year. Whether you want a burger, hot dog, seafood, or ice cream, it's always great. Fresh food, great service, friendly staff. Great place for the spring and summer. It's very busy during meal times , and on the weekends, but worth the wait. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

This was a throwback to my childhood and it has not changed! Fish fry and onion rings were good. They give you plenty in an order...it is what it always was to me. A no frills drive in restaurant. They have a very large menu and everything you would expect at a drive in restaurant and more. It was fun to take my daughter to a place that I went at her age!

Reviewed 23 June 2017

First of all, this place is in North Adams, not Adams. If you are driving around looking for it in Adams, you have gone to the wrong town. More importantly, the food is just average. I was very disappointed the first time I ate here, but their menu has much too offer, so I gave it a second chance, and finally, a third chance. Three strikes. I got fish and chips the first time. Good French fries, very dry fish. I would rate it below average. The second time I got a basic cheeseburger. Again, good fries, lousy burger. I specified what I wanted on top, but it wasn't correct. Strike two. For my third visit, I ordered fried clams and a coffee frost. Excellent frost. The claims were just okay. I didnt really care for the breading. There was something odd that I just couldn't identify. Fries, as usual, very good. If I decide to ever go back, I will get fries and a coffee frost. I will not waste my hard-earned cash on anything else.

1  Thank Igavegoldieaway
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Pedrin's is such a fun place to go. It feels like being back in the "good old days." The food is mostly fried, but it is fried to perfection! The onion rings and fried mushrooms are especially good, as well as all the seafood. And the milk shakes are delicious. We love to sit outside (well, you kinda have to) surrounded by the beautiful mountains. It is a real treat for sure!

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Been going here since the 60's when my Folks know the owners and my Dad's company made the first Picnic tables. Only wish they still had the mini golf course.