US$139
TripAdvisor
Holiday Inn Berkshires(North Adams)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$138
The Porches Inn at MASS MoCA(North Adams)
US$299
Travelocity
The Springs Inn(New Ashford)
US$140
US$80
US$75
Williamstown Motel(Williamstown)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$86
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

The Orchards Hotel(Williamstown)
US$199
US$154
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

Willows Motel(Williamstown)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$89
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

All reviewsbath productsnorth adamsan oasisnext morningorganicbeddingmassjewelrugsdestination
Reviewed 22 June 2016

We recently visited the small New England town of Adams and thanks to this hidden gem we had a fabulous time. Jon, the innkeeper, gracious and charming, greeted us at the door and brought in the luggage for us. We stayed in a lovely room called the Peacock room which was super comfortable. All amenities were supplied including organic soaps, face cream, toothpaste, deodorant and supplies for men. Jon explained that the mattress was all natural and made by CoCo-Mat. I think they have a store in NYC. It was heaven!!! Haven't had such a great sleep in years. The inn was immaculately clean. Very knowledgeable about the area, Jon recommended a Mexican restaurant nearby called Coyote Flaco. Jon knows his food and this restaurant was some of the best Mexican fare I've had. Breakfast the following morning was superb and then we took a walk around the town, stopping in to see some of the places that Jon recommended. We had a wonderful time! Thank you, Jon, for all your help and suggestions. The inn is very lucky to have found you!

Room Tip: All the rooms looked special and each was decorated in a different style. The inn was so clean, one could eat off the floors.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Bernierone
Reviewed 16 May 2016

What an amazing B&B! So different then any we've stayed at in the past. The inn keeper, John was so accommodating and made our stay most enjoyable. The home is beautiful, clean and has such a relaxing atmosphere. We stayed in the Peacock room, and the mattress was by far the most comfortable mattress we've ever slept in. Would highly recommend this hidden gem.

Stayed: May 2016
1  Thank Mary C
Reviewed 28 September 2015

Unique boutique hotel in beautiful Adams, MA. The holistic eco concept that is applied throughout the hotel is a uniquely satisfying, fulfilling and otherworldly experience. The owner/hosts are very kind, caring and helpful. The breakfeast is great, there are free bicycle to use and the amenities such as the organic towels and sheet, the unique products and streams baths in every room are fantastic!
Thank you for a great weekend!

Room Tip: Top floor rooms
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 September 2015

The Green Topia Inn has lots of meaning for my husband & I. Without going into to too much detail, it has been a big part of my life looking back, a huge part of my healing journey and we became close with the owners/caretakers, who are/were all amazing.The Topia Inn was a life-saver for us as well as an escape for comfort and beauty. I remember the relief after what I had been through which brought me to tears that such a place existed. And, although it may only be those of us having severe sensitivities who truly understand the depth of this, I think others can appreciate the difference even after just one nights stay of amazing fragrance-free sleep, their organic breakfast, organic and natural bath products or any other amenities they have. Many say you can't get the feeling of green and eco-friendly being downtown in Adams but I have to disagree; I think it makes it all the more historic and eclectic. It's the only organic chemicaly-free inn I've found who are true to their word, and personally, it's the only place I can stay in the entire country (which I've traveled by car twice). Each room is decorated with such care and beauty that it's hard to pick a favorite. I highly recommend staying in any of the beautifully done rooms and any season in the Berkshire's is amazing!

Room Tip: The Peacock Room was amazing.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Topia I, Owner at Topia Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2015

It was great hosting these very sweet guests and getting to know them over time. We put in a great deal of care and hard work to make our place a beautiful, pure and restful escape for other hard working people. It means the world to us when our efforts are valued so much. Thanks Holly, all the best!

Reviewed 9 August 2015

I should have looked it up on a map. For some reason I thought the Topia would be in a more bucolic location. Topia is in a slightly depressed town of Adams across from a senior apartment building. It is right next to a bike path rail trail, and you can rent bikes right at the inn, which is nice. It is also very convenient to North Adams/Mass MoCA and other Berkshire destinations. In the pictures, the rooms look amazing but they are actually just rooms in a house. Everything was very clean. The breakfasts were very good! My one main complaint is our room was very cold and there was no way to turn down the air conditioning! It was 60-62 in there. The caretaker could not figure it out and just gave us lots of blankets. This aspect does not really mesh well with the eco/low environmental impact philosopyhy of the place. Perhaps by now they have figured it out!

Room Tip: Avoid African if you want to be able to control the temperature
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mama G
Topia I, Owner at Topia Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2015

It is an Oasis according to the New York Times. And yes, it is possible that the AC was temporarily stuck but the problem has not been reported by the guests before and after.