US$159
TripAdvisor
Holiday Inn Berkshires(North Adams)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$128
US$209
The Springs Inn(New Ashford)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$140
Williamstown Motel(Williamstown)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$89
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

The Orchards Hotel(Williamstown)
US$199
US$169
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

Willows Motel(Williamstown)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$89
MAPLE TERRACE MOTEL(Williamstown)(Great Value!)
US$129
Berkshire Hills Country Inn(Williamstown)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$99
All reviewsbath productsmass mocapeacock roomnorth adamsa wonderful staygreek rooman oasisnext morningorganictrailbeddingartwilliamstownmilejewelrugsdestination
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

This was a little jewel in the middle of Adams. Right at the end of a rail to trail that begins in Pittsfield. Quiet location and ample parking options.

The Inn was quite nice and immensely clean!! Guests were provided hemp slippers to use while inside the Inn so no dirt or dust was tracked in from the outside.

The Inn Manager, John Whitney, was fabulous!! Very accommodating and always available, not to mention engaging. The breakfast was vegetarian. I was expecting all organic, just not vegetarian. I love my breakfast meats and two days of chilled honeydew melon soup and poached pears in the morning was more than I could bear before I needed to sink my teeth into bacon, eggs and cheese on a roll;-). They used lots of whole wheat so if you're gluten free, please let them know! I'm sure they would accommodate.

They do require you to use their products only while staying at their Inn. All organic products of course. I did miss my products that weekend as I love scents and the products were all unscented. And not as effective as my products but out of respect, I abstained. Room was comfy and pleasant. The other guests were fun and cool to chat with. Good energy and nice people throughout the Inn.

We are frequent visitors to the Berkshires so all the activities we did are local. Fireworks and James Taylor at Tanglewood July 4th. Kayaking on Cheshire Lake, biking the rail to trail, The Mount (Edith Wharton's estate), Clark Museum in Williamstown and of course the theater in Pittsfield. We ate at our favorite restaurant in the area called "Dream Away Lodge", in Becket. Nothing compares and is truly the most romantic and laid back location to dine. Do NOT miss this place. I almost hate mentioning it because our little secret might get out, but wanted to share the best moment of our trip.

Enjoy!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2016

TopiaInn was beautiful. I would call it a gem among stones. It's this amazing adventure surrounded by factories. I was a lil disappointed when I got to Adams Ma because I didn't do my reasearch. We 're thinking Berkshires ,we're thinking tourist attraction, but there wasn't much to do...My mom and I were looking for excitement and this town was very quite. The food was good, but different. They give u these small portions that we definitely felt like it wasn't enuff. but cudos to the innkeeper/(butler) John.inside joke John was an awesome innkeeper who made our stay exciting. We had an impromptu happy hour that was great, even the other guests joined in on the front porch.

Room Tip: Any of the rooms are a good selection
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2016

We recently visited the small New England town of Adams and thanks to this hidden gem we had a fabulous time. Jon, the innkeeper, gracious and charming, greeted us at the door and brought in the luggage for us. We stayed in a lovely room called the Peacock room which was super comfortable. All amenities were supplied including organic soaps, face cream, toothpaste, deodorant and supplies for men. Jon explained that the mattress was all natural and made by CoCo-Mat. I think they have a store in NYC. It was heaven!!! Haven't had such a great sleep in years. The inn was immaculately clean. Very knowledgeable about the area, Jon recommended a Mexican restaurant nearby called Coyote Flaco. Jon knows his food and this restaurant was some of the best Mexican fare I've had. Breakfast the following morning was superb and then we took a walk around the town, stopping in to see some of the places that Jon recommended. We had a wonderful time! Thank you, Jon, for all your help and suggestions. The inn is very lucky to have found you!

Room Tip: All the rooms looked special and each was decorated in a different style. The inn was so clean, one could eat off the floors.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Bernierone
Reviewed 16 May 2016

What an amazing B&B! So different then any we've stayed at in the past. The inn keeper, John was so accommodating and made our stay most enjoyable. The home is beautiful, clean and has such a relaxing atmosphere. We stayed in the Peacock room, and the mattress was by far the most comfortable mattress we've ever slept in. Would highly recommend this hidden gem.

Stayed: May 2016
1  Thank Mary C
Reviewed 28 September 2015

Unique boutique hotel in beautiful Adams, MA. The holistic eco concept that is applied throughout the hotel is a uniquely satisfying, fulfilling and otherworldly experience. The owner/hosts are very kind, caring and helpful. The breakfeast is great, there are free bicycle to use and the amenities such as the organic towels and sheet, the unique products and streams baths in every room are fantastic!
Thank you for a great weekend!

Room Tip: Top floor rooms
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends