“Local Chinese food - fast and friendly service”
Review of Hong Kong Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hong Kong Express
Ranked #17 of 56 Restaurants in Agawam
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Hong Kong Express is a local Chinese food restaurant.

Their menu is pretty standard with dinner specials and daily lunch specials offered.

I am never disappointed with the quality and consistency of items.

Favorites include their wonton soup, fried rice, and egg rolls.

Reviewed 12 February 2016

Whenever we are in town, we make a trip to HK Express. Wonderful food, delightful service! Extremely accommodating! We often eat in, and when we do, the take out is non-stop! I especially like the fact that the food prep and cooking is not behind closed doors. Nothing to hide here! Give it a try - you won't be sorry!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

At first look, the Hong Kong Express doesn't impress. But Jackie (Owner/Chef), and his team turn out some excellent food. My family has enjoyed take out from here at least 2 times per month for the past 15+ years. Prices are reasonable and dishes are well portioned. I personally like the fact that I can see into the food preparation area. I use to be a cook many years ago and I know the dirty little secrets that can occur behind close doors. No hiding at Jackie's place....what you see is what you get and he has never let me down. Favorites are Beef Teriyaki, Chicken Wings (nice and big), Boneless Pork Ribs, Chicken Fingers, and House Fried Rice. Generals Chicken is also great, mildly spicy but they will adjust the heat in either direction to your liking. Stop in and tell Jackie that Paul and Kim sent you.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

The food is always cooked to perfection and very delicious. There are luncheon and dinner specials every day. We always have leftovers!

Reviewed 7 September 2012

I have been going here for years. Unless you venture to hukelau or Debbie wongs, this is the other best option. All 3 are good. Ive worked in Chinese restaurants and tried many others in our area and this one I go to for mostly all my food unless I want to go out and eat out. Really a take out place and Jerry the driver will take care of you. I know my Chinese and they care about their customers.