1,369 results
All reviewssports barroom servicedouble treefamily weddingnice hotelfront desk staffbusiness tripcomfortable bedsnice stayandover areaindoor poolparking lotoff the highwayfree breakfastfitness centercharactersboston
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Clean comfortable room. Great food. A bit pricey but delicious. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. Bonnie in the lounge made my stay pleasant by remembering me and welcoming me each time I went. I stayed for a week.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Steve G, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston - Andover, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us! I'm glad Bonnie in the Lobby Bar made your stay pleasant. From our great staff and delicious food at all of our outlets!

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

First recommendation is to become a Hilton rewards member. You have a few more benefits and flexibility on room choice. The hotel has 2 bars one is a sports bar.

Rooms are comfortable. Quiet, some road noise but is distant and not disturbing. Room amenities include coffee maker, decent size TV, large shower and decent hanging space with iron and ironing board. Super comfy bed and comfortable desk For work, well thought out with easy to access power sockets on the lamps, also USB charging on the headboard.

Breakfast made just right, awesome pancakes and omelette station with plenty of choices of fresh fruit, yoghurts, cereals and pastries.

There is a pool, well I saw the signs for one didn’t get to use it. Maybe next time.

Staff were friendly and helpful.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! I'm happy you enjoyed your accommodations, from the great rooms to the 189 Prime restaurant Characters Sports Bar and Lobby Bar! You should come back and take a dip in our newly resurfaced salt water pool! and of course being a Hilton Honors member you get great perks the more you stay!

Reviewed 8 April 2018

I had a wonderful stay at this hotel. The problems started when I started itemizing my bill for work. I ate breakfast 9 times over my 2 week stay. Each day was charged to my room and I left a 18% tip. There was 2 18% tips charged per day. That is a 36% tip? The bill did not mention an automatic tip. Have called several times and cannot get a call back from management.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for sharing your review with us, I'm very sorry you encountered some billing issues throughout your stay. You feedback will continuously help us provide the best service possible for our guests.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I traveled to this location for business and had an excellent experience. The staff were the highlight, everyone was extremely helpful and friendly. My room was very clean and comfortable, and many free amenities were offered to help me “travel lightly.” Would definitely return for my next trip.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Emily H
Steve G, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston - Andover, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you for sharing your review with us! I am pleased to hear you found our staff to be top notch! From the guys and gals at our 189 Prime restaurant, our ladies in house keeping and our front desk crew! We are happy to provide amenities and an experience you'll come back for! We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

You want to have fun laugh dance and be merry with a few alcohol beverages you can’t beat this location and party the best there is to celebrate with friends family and meeting new people and bring in the new year get in on it early and enjoy your self

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Steve G, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston - Andover, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am delighted that you enjoyed our new years festivities! Feel free to stop by not just for our events but to also enjoy food and drinks from our multiple outlets. Our 189 Prime serves a steak and seafood menu along side our Lobby bar while out Characters sports bar has a laid back pub style menu with various beers on draft! We'll look forward to seeing you stop by!