US$147
US$129
US$179
US$154
US$131
Residence Inn Marriott(Andover)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$119
US$110
HolidayInn.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfull kitchenoutdoor poolliving roombasketball courtenjoyed my stayexcellent stayfree breakfastgreat place to staypotatoesi highly recommend this hotelpleasant stayhot breakfastwe've stayedclean hotelfront desk staffnice roomeasy access
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Location for my purposes is great. Easy to my company's offices, easy to I-93 and I-495. Staff is courteous. Rooms are good, clean, and comfortable. As a business traveller, my only real complaint is that there is no USA Today offered daily.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KBelcheva, Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Andover, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear charlesch2017,
Thank you very much for providing us with your value feedback. It is so nice to hear that you found our rooms to be clean and comfortable and our staff to be courteous.Thank you for your business. Warm regards,K.Belcheva

Reviewed 13 April 2018

This hotel has tons of great amenities, and a complimentary hot breakfast. It also features evening socials with a food offering, and a wine/beer bar. There is a barista and smoothie bar as well. The beds are the most comfortable I've slept in while travelling. The whole hotel has a nice boutique feel/look to it and I was just pleasantly surprised and pleased overall.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta

Dear Wendu615,
We are so happy that you had a great and pleasant experience. I am in agreement with you about the comfy beds!
Being described as "the hotel has a nice boutique feel" is such a great compliment.Thanks for your kind compliments and business.
Best Regards,K.Belcheva

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Sonesta ES Suites Andover has been my home for the past couple of months as I recently relocated to the US for work. I chose it for a long-term stay for its proximity to my new office location and good recommendations from coworkers. Overall, I am very satisfied with my choice.

Here are some details about Sonesta which may interest those fellow travelers that are visiting Andover / Boston:

- The hotel is located in an area of corporate buildings surrounded by woods so bear in mind you are not within walking distance to the lively Andover downtown area or to the train station. There are a couple of so-so restaurants (Chili’s and The Chateau) you can walk to (I mean, if the sidewalk is not covered in snow…) and that is it; for anything else, you will need wheels.

- Guests are typically business people on weekdays and families visiting the area on weekends.

- The hotel décor is quite modern. In fact, if you have stayed a Sonesta ES Suite at other locations, you will notice they all look more or less the same as they follow a standardized layout and décor.

- One of the highlights of this hotel is for sure its remarkably friendly, accommodating staff.

- The buffet breakfast (served until 9.30am M-F and until 10.30am on weekends) has a good assortment of items but does not change so often. It usually includes: 3 types of cereal, 2 types of milk, yogurt, oatmeal, 6 types of fruit, bagel and 2 types of bread, 3 types of muffins, scrambled eggs, sausage or bacon, potatoes or French toast, 2 types of juices, 2 types of coffee, several different teas, and a few more things.

- A feature I particularly enjoyed is the so-called “evening social”, which is a light – complimentary! – meal and beverage served from Tuesday to Thursday 5.30-7.30pm, which varies from quesadillas to pizza or pasta to clam chowder.

- There is no restaurant at the premises, but food can be ordered for delivery from several restaurants nearby.

- The hotel counts on a 24x7 convenience store with basic items travelers need, including snacks, soft drinks, toiletries, etc.

- There is an outdoor swimming pool, a small basketball court and a (rather) small gym to keep in shape.

- Fast internet access, early check-in / late check-out, and credit to be used at the store / bar are offered to Elite members of Sonesta Travelpass.

- I am staying in a one-bedroom suite, which has a modern décor and is very well lit, which gives the apartment a cozy ambience. The small kitchen has all essential appliances (except for an oven) for a long stay away from home. The bedroom has sufficient room for my clothes. I would say the size of this suite is just right for up to two guests as it is not crammed with furniture. But, in case you happen to have a 3rd person staying the night, the sofa in the living room is actually a sofa-bed, so this solves the problem.

- The bathroom is equipped with a bathtub. Also, basic toiletries are provided (shampoo, conditioner, soap, shower gel, hydrating lotion, Kleenex…). For other items such as mouthwash / dental floss, you will probably find them at the convenience store.

- Another nice complimentary feature provided to guests is a free shuttle service on weekdays (7.00am-5.30pm) to places up to 5 miles away from the hotel. This is particularly convenient if you are not driving while here.

- I noticed the hotel does have some rooms for guests with pets so, if you have a problem with that (e.g. smell, allergy, etc), you may want to request a room other than these ones when placing a reservation.

- IMO the main area for improvement is the housekeeping service as full cleaning is only performed once a week (if you are staying 7+ nights). This means that, on all other days of the week, all you will get is a “Light Touch” service, which essentially consists of taking out the trash, changing used towels and (kind of) making your bed. I had to get used to this “approach” so I do a few cleaning chores myself to ensure my suite is in good shape, but I understand this may be a major inconvenience for some, in particular those staying less than a week. This arrangement is probably to keep costs low (think less headcount) but I still think there could be improvements and more attention to detail, even when full housekeeping is performed.

*** The above being said, the pros way outweigh the cons, so as I said in the beginning of this review, I am quite pleased with my decision to stay at the Sonesta ES Suites Andover as it has proven to be very good value for money.

Room Tip: Avoid the 1st floor as it is somewhat noisy; rooms facing the front parking lot get a lot of natural light, especially in the winter
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
KBelcheva, Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Andover, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear GauderioGlobetrotter,
Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review of your stay. We are extremely happy to see that we were able to consistently meet your expectations during your stay and our staff took good care of you as well. We are looking forward to having you back at our property soon! Best regards, K.Belcheva

Reviewed 31 January 2018

Excellent hotel, very good staff, very good breakfast, complete gym, every clean, a lot of parking lots, good snack store, the reward plan with very good offer, for business and pleasure is an excellet ellection

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta
KBelcheva, Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Andover, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear Renne M,
Thank you very much for providing us with your value feedback. I appreciate your kind compliments about our breakfast buffet and staff.
It is so nice to hear that you found our hotel to be excellent for business and pleasure. Thanks for your kind compliments and business!
Warm regards, K. Belcheva

Reviewed 25 January 2018

The entire staff at this location is superb! Leadership is extremely caring and very competent. If you are looking for a place where you can not only trust the management and help staff but thoroughly enjoy their personalities and character, look no further. My family had an extended stay here lasting for about 3 months. Excellent people!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KBelcheva, Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Andover, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Dear peterhl3YU,
Thank you very much for providing us with your 5 STAR TripAdvisor review.We are very pleased with your property review and appreciate the time you took to inform others of our great hotel! Special thanks for sharing your experience as an extended stay guest. We certainly would like other potential long-term guests to feel comfortable and your review is very helpful to them (and us ).
We are so happy that you and your family found our staff to be caring and competent. Your positive comments have been shared with our staff.Thanks for your kind compliments and business. Regards, K.Belcheva