All reviewstraverse cityadirondack chairswafflesroom was cleannice hotelcookiesbay viewhot tubelk rapidsstaff was friendly and helpfulcheck in was easypool areathe breakfast areaenjoyed our staybiscuits and gravycomplimentary breakfastthird floor
Reviewed 18 September 2017

When we drove up I prayed that we would be in a bay front room, and we were! the view is beautiful! The check in was easy. We were on the third floor and there is an elevator right off the lobby. Our room was clean, the bed so comfortable (I hated to come home to my own mattress). There was a small frig and coffee maker. The breakfast in the morning was typical waffles, bacon, sausage, eggs (they looked like little Frisbee), biscuits (they were cold), sausage gravy, fruit, cereal and yogurt. The staff were very knowledgeable and helpful. I would definitely stay again! I love the colorful Adirondack chairs out front that I was able to sit in and watch the boating in the bay! The room was quite. Acme is just 10 minutes about from downtown Traverse City.

Room Tip: Ask for a bay view
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cheryl L
Reviewed 14 September 2017

A few miles outside of Traverse City. Not a fancy hotel, but friendly staff, nice sized room, very clean. Full breakfast with breads, pastries, bacon, 'pre-grilled egg patties', cereals, juices, coffee

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2017

This hotel was dated and is in need of a renovation. My wife and I have stayed at numerous Sleep Inns around the country, and are normally impressed with the quality and value for the price. However, this is probably one of the oldest ones we have been to. The location was also pretty poor. It is on a busy road, with vehicles traveling at 60+ mph - not my idea of a vacation spot! I would recommend skipping this place and either staying somewhere in the walkable part of Traverse City or in the more quaint areas in or around Glen Arbor.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Upon arrival Cher checked us in. She was the most friendliest and informative front desk employee we have ever encountered! She let us know the breakfast room had coffee and hot water (tea/cocoa) available 24/7 and pool was open 24/7 for adults and 11pm for children and explained how to connect to the internet. We enjoyed the complimentary chocolate chip cookies. The room was very clean and so was the indoor pool. We saw employees washing the wall and floors in the pool room. We enjoyed a take out lunch on the outdoor picnic table and also were allowed to use the breakfast room to eat a carry out lunch. It is located across from the bay and they have chairs available so you can sit and watch the sunset. About 10 minutes from Downtown area. We had dinner at McGees as there was a $10 off coupon in a booklet the hotel provided, food and service were very good and it was close by.

Room Tip: We had room 108 with a view of the bay. Close (but not too close) to pool and breakfast room.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Perfect for our needs . Pet friendly, great location large parking lot, safe. Staff was excellent and professional, room neat and tidy and updated large fridge. Great breakfast! Cookies in afternoon when checked in was a nice touch.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple