“Wonderful Service, Garden Lunch”
Review of Epicure Restaurant

Epicure Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 417 Restaurants in Antigua
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Relish in the farm -to- table cuisine handcrafted with a fresh and flavorful approach in dish, we invite you to come experience our unique garden dining setting to our relaxing atmosphere. Our long-time favorites, unique daily specials to our fresh baked goods are made from fresh grown ingredients to our gluten free – dairy free and soy free dishes all to offer you the best in dining. Come be our guest and be part of the heart and soul of Epicure with your family, friends, to social visits and your business meetings, our experienced staff is here to create a place like no other in Antigua.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We visited here during lunch hour and it was beautiful!
Definitely do sit at their courtyard garden!
Bananas and other plans grow in the garden and there is a small pool in the center ( Not for people to go in but just for a view)
You feel like you have a very private seat because each booth is walled by green plants.
Price is very high for Antigua so if you are looking for cheap eats,

Reviewed 16 May 2018

This is a lovely spot for a casual dining experience. I ate here several times for lunch. I bought cookies and other pastries and also some pineapple / papaya marmalade to bring home as a gift. Only regret is that I bought one for myself. :)

Lizeth A, Guest Relations Manager at Epicure Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

That is adorable! Sometimes we need to treat ourselevs! Gald you have enjoyed dining with us!

Reviewed 14 May 2018

We enjoyed a delicious lunch at Epicure on a recent visit to Antigua. Friends had recommended this place, and we were impressed. There is a small shop at the entrance to the restaurant that sells various foods and after passing the small bar area, you are seated in the courtyard around a nice garden filled with beautiful plants.

Our server tolerated our less-than-mediocre Spanish skills, and she did speak perfect English when we needed to ensure all was understood. Service was impeccable, for the record.

We had two great lunch items: a fresh mahi mahi fish sandwich and a patty melt sandwich (hard to find most places, and I miss it from back in the USA). They honored my request to have my sandwich made with sourdough instead of rye bread. The lunches were accompanied with fries, which were nice and crispy.

We would certainly recommend this restaurant and return on a future visit to Antigua.

Lizeth A, Guest Relations Manager at Epicure Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Thank you for dining with us! I will also pass on your kind apperication for the service given. Look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

One of the best places in Antigua. Delicious and creative food. We're vegetarian and the menu is somewhat limited for us. But the polenta gnocchi and portabella sandwich were great.

Lizeth A, Public Relations Manager at Epicure Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thank you for dinning with us!

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

First of all, I’m not one that would take the time to write a review, but today’s event is well deserving of my time and description. On a Keto diet and I was looking for a place that could adapt to my needs. Chose Epicure because the reviews were so great, the marketing of the place was so enticing, and since I am traveling with my family the food selection was so broad that no one would have to sacrifice their food interests because I’m on a diet. Chose the Caesar salad, asked for my dressing and croutons to come separate, what I got was plate filled with very clean and soggy lettuce with half a chicken breast that was not well cut, and some cartilage was still on the meat...the dressing was tasteless and the parmesan was missing. I looked at it in awe, didn’t return it to the waiter since I was starving, but in the end I just ate pieces of the chicken and a couple of lettuce leaves. When the waiter picked up my lettuce filled plate, he asked if there was something wrong with my food and I let him know that it was definitely not what I was expecting, he carelessly apologized and left. My dad ordered the camembert sauce pasta with shrimp, the sauce was flavorless, shrimp were tiny and about 4-5 at most, he ate the shrimp and some noodles and stopped eating. My wife ordered the onion soup, it was OK, edible, but she wouldn’t recommend it as it wasn’t out of the ordinary. When we asked for the check there was no acknowledgement, I asked for the manager/owner, I gave him my feedback and instead of taking it, he had a rebuttal to everything I said. Very disappointing attitude, it’s not like he did me any favors and we paid the over priced bill in full. I would never return or recommend, the outdoor area is well taken care of and my family says that the truffles were better than the food we had. The owners ahould probably dedicate to that instead of offering an adaptable wannabe place.