US$172
US$112
Chez Daniel(Antigua)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$57
Hotel Posada de la Luna(Antigua)(Great Value!)
US$64
La Villa Serena(Antigua)(Great Value!)
US$56
The Doozy Koala(Antigua)(Great Value!)
US$37
  • Restaurant
Hotel Cirilo(Antigua)
US$119
US$70
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 November 2015

I stayed here for a total of 3 nights, and my impression of this hotel was very great. I had an early check-in, and my room (No. 2) was very cozy. There is a certain, old-world feel about this hotel that I found quite charming, and the views are great from the hotel's rooftop.

... But my stay here wouldn't be outstanding, if not for Beatriz and her staff. Beatriz was very kind and understanding, and she made all the effort to help me with all my plans. Even though breakfast starts at 7:30 AM, she still made me breakfast before my 6 AM tour to Pacaya. When I informed her that I had a Copan (Honduras) tour the next day that starts at 3 AM, she suggested to pack my breakfast. I was quite surprised when I saw her awake at 3 AM, only to ensure that I get my packed breakfast before the shuttle picked me up. Now that is service and dedication.

Overall, Beatriz truly made my stay here a pleasant and a memorable one. Whenever I go back to Antigua again, it's without doubt that I'll be staying here again. Once again, thank you Beatriz, and best wishes to you & your staff!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank A_Lana_A
Reviewed 18 July 2015

Great place. Easily booked online. Beatriz was very helpful prior to our arrival and whilst here. Lovely roof area to sit and have coffee in the morning and a bottle of wine in the evening and sunset.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Christine2401
Reviewed 16 June 2015

Dream og going back. Grounds are unbelievable w 3 museums on site. Rooms are nice but carpets were dirty. Eat outside the hotel. Food at family run places was excellent. Much cheaper. Get out of the City of Guatemala as soon as possible. Ask around about currency exchange. There are lines at the bank. We actually exchanged money and got the best rate at the Chinese restaurant. The ruins are amazing. Be prepared for low quality goods if you pay low. Flutes we bought for the kids had the stain wash right off but a beautiful handmade quilt hangs in my nieces room like a piece of art.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the gardens
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank slaughterbeach
Reviewed 4 May 2015

My 10-days stay at the Traditiones Hotel was wonderful from start to finish. Beatriz is a very attentive and kind manager, the rooms are stylish and the location is perfect. I can certainly recommend warmly this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Christian L
Reviewed 25 April 2015

This was a great place to stay during Semana Santa. It's both quiet and centrally located. Easy to hike to Cerro de la Cruz. Beatriz and the hotel's other associates were so kind and considerate, and I loved the daily breakfast. They even found us hot sauce the next day after we we asked for it. Lovely!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family